interlude [L2Off] Warfares

warfares

Hi,

We are in the first week of advertising, we already have 2309 subscribers on the x7 server and 2272 on the x50 server so the numbers are great for the first week. From my own experience people will start talking more on the forum after the beta is released.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!!

Lineage 2 Warfares - Interlude X7 Open Beta

Hi, we just opened the Beta version of our X7 Interlude Server and wanted to let you know that all players are

now able to test it, give their feedback and share their thoughts. Follow this link to get started.

Servers Details

Interlude x7 International

L2 OFF RETAIL SERVER

Features:

XP: 7x 

SP: 7X 

ADENA: 7x 

ADENA RATE: 70% 

DROP: 4x 

SPOIL: 2x 

QUEST XP: 2x 

QUEST ADENA: 2x 

PARTY EXP: retail 

BUFF TIME: retail 

GMSHOP: no 

NPC BUFFER: no 

TvT : Once a day

TEST our X7 Interlude Server

Edited by warfares

Only notable thing I can see is amount of effort spent on marketing but when you read features it's too generic.

3-months-server at it's best.

Online time will be depended on the community,admins so far have done a great job spending money in the market and advertising that means they care for server..still waiting for mid warfares.

Only notable thing I can see is amount of effort spent on marketing but when you read features it's too generic.

3-months-server at it's best.

Hey Bistabil, I don't really know what you mean by features are too generic. Interlude is a special chronicle, it's for those who want to feel the nostalgia of old school lineage, adding non-generic stuff/custom would have ruined that. Even on the x50 server we tried to maintain as much as we could as the retail game play.

We invite you on our forum to read more about the servers' features:

http://forum.warfares.eu/showthread.php?18-Warfares-x7-Retail-Server-OPEN-BETA-HAS-STARTED

http://forum.warfares.eu/showthread.php?19-Warfares-x50-PvP-Craft-Server-OPEN-BETA-HAS-STARTED

Btw, open beta has been released for testing, so you are more than welcomed to give the servers a try.

Hope to see you around when we official launch the servers on 26th this month.

Be safe my friend!

Edited by warfares

Online time will be depended on the community,admins so far have done a great job spending money in the market and advertising that means they care for server..still waiting for mid warfares.

Hi GhostBuster,

Thanks for your kind words, we really put a lot of efforts to advertise to a wide area of players through a lot of channels. But this is not all, we opened BETA for everybody to test the servers and give their opinions, report bugs and leave feedback. We're working with a great community and we're loving it so far.

Thanks and see you at launch date: 26th November.

Be safe!

Hi GhostBuster,

Thanks for your kind words, we really put a lot of efforts to advertise to a wide area of players through a lot of channels. But this is not all, we opened BETA for everybody to test the servers and give their opinions, report bugs and leave feedback. We're working with a great community and we're loving it so far.

Thanks and see you at launch date: 26th November.

Be safe!

No need to thank me,good job brings good results and good words from users/players/clients.I like work ethic like yours and your files.It's gonna be good one,let's wait and see,atm we can only wait.

No need to thank me,good job brings good results and good words from users/players/clients.I like work ethic like yours and your files.It's gonna be good one,let's wait and see,atm we can only wait.

Thank you, will keep doing so.

Will we need to buy the perfect buff book by coin when we fist  play or that's free? 

I will donate for sure but it's after I enjoy the game and see that the game is worth to buy .  Its not nice to buy fist and test the game . Anyway , if u dont donate and get normal - free buff without dance , sing and magnus ... its impossible and the easy option is find another sv which is free for that .

Hello,

Buff books are donate-able only, however it's a solution for lazy people that do not want to teleport to village to get buffed, the buff book will not have Cov and D/S if those buffs are not implemented in the normal NPC buffer (free), at the moment it's full buff for beta testing purposes.

There is a poll about implementing D/S on the NPC buffer: http://forum.warfares.eu/showthread.php?133-poll-npc-buffs-Full-with-d-s&p=512#post512

just open 1 server x15 or x20. i see no reason to split community in 2 servers.

Thats a right thing that your team myst discuss and consider.i see no reason too in opening two servers,your files are good and with a good advertise you ll get some players

No need to split community at all.