L2 server C6 xa0x0a0xa0 just check this out!!!!

ÐarkyXtremē

look what i did and played: the setup that u have to DL from the site i opened it and didnt press to send the files to C:/proggrame files/lineage2/...... i send them into an empty folder then i copied the files into the correct folder ... that should work for u too and BTW i didnt see anywhere to wright than must do the korean update :/

lol

so much wrong infos about my server

1) ITS FULLY SUPPORTS INTERLUDE i just provide a english patch to make lt a bit easier

2) you dont have to donate b4 play its totally free

3) IT IS INTERLUDE NOT C6 NABS :P

anyways

you can connect with a pure interlude client (but you need to edit your ini cause in the pts the ip is hardcoded) and use rev 732 of client cause in higher refs they changed the authentication key and i had no time to get it yet

current bugs:

pvp dont work with interlude but we work on the duell system and did first tests in the last days

some npcs are rabbits (we already have fix for this)

I cant connect just with patched c5 into unreal..meaby with full update to c6 korean and then patch it will work. Any ideas? That update took 4 hours and it done just animations and maps.

i download the patch from unreal and i can connect to it but its a laggy server with only some

c6 weapon( if u buy one u cant see it normal cause its still c5 server) and NO c6 regions yet

do not update to c6.as for the other server that they say its c6 i am updating from the Korean patch for 3 or 4 days and i am not done yet i hope that the server is really c6.i dont want to loose 3-4 days of waiting for nothing

it is fully interlude but we didnt spawned the dino island yet cause we still work on the mob stats

most interlude features like reflected weapons and refine gonna be activated when the na pts is out and we force everyone to update

Huh, you can find everywhere an interlude server pack :P Or just some updates (c6 weapons/accessories/mobs) but not with official stats/affects only textures. For the updates you just need a c5 client with some more textures and a nice system. As for the interlude pack, it ONLY SUPPORTS interlude client, it is a nice c5 modded to accept connections from interlude clients...it has the updates and one (or two) new locations and some mobs. Well, you shouldn't ever play on a server that is advertising that it is c6/interlude whatever, they just do it to get more people and they never say the truth. If you want to play on a special server, go somewhere with custom things, an interlude or a server with some c6 items is sh1t....