Multisell Problem

ElTyto

Question

I made my own multisell for custom weapons and its crashing my client. Those weapons are added on weapongrp but when i hover them they crash my client, is it a common problem or its a mistake of my code? I added the multisell file

EDIT: I am using L2j Acis

445556661.xml

Edited by ElTyto

14 answers to this question

Client side problem, don't exceed 65535 ID.

Multisell wasnt monitoring those items until i set the ids to 18000-18099 ^^ they werent showing even with 35000 and so. close it

i thing ids must bt at least by 65535 and not higher

try to change them , multisell and from grp files and item xml and test again

Edited by @IcathiaLord

i thing ids must bt at least by 65535 and not higher

try to change them , multisell and from grp files and item xml and test again

will try it now :)

EDIT: that's not it. bump

EDIT2: doesn't crash the client anymore, but I can't see the item names nor icons

Edited by ElTyto

Client side problem, don't exceed 65535 ID.

i already changed that, might it be a problem that the NPC its selling ID is 90001?

EDIT1: Changed NPC's ID to 54321, the problem is still the same,

EDIT2: Added a screen

Shot00003.jpg

Edited by ElTyto

What about inventory, you can see them normally, right? Damn, I forgot what was causing this black icon issue :P

Edited by SweeTs

What about inventory, you can see them normally, right? Damn, I forgot what was causing this black icon issue :P

yeah on the inventory everything is fine :) i think i had this problem on l2j equal pack but i dont remember the issue too ^^

yeah on the inventory everything is fine :) i think i had this problem on l2j equal pack but i dont remember the issue too ^^

Give us a pic from your multisell file..

Man you must change your id`s on client side and to your multisell the scheme with client..this is your problem..also make the id's from all the scheme and be carefull not over 65535..

Give us a pic from your multisell file..

i added it on my first post

Man you must change your id`s on client side and to your multisell the scheme with client..this is your problem..also make the id's from all the scheme and be carefull not over 65535..

i did :) this was when it was over 65535 and now its 55501 instead of 77701, all of these changed and the problem still exists

if it crashes client it means that you are missing a entry in either weapongrp/armorgrp/etcitemgrp

black icon/no description = high id, either way should still work if you spawn in inventory

if it crashes client it means that you are missing a entry in either weapongrp/armorgrp/etcitemgrp

black icon/no description = high id, either way should still work if you spawn in inventory

it doesnt crash anymore, i told that like 3 hours ago :D the ids are now from 55501 to 55510 both in multisell and in weapongrp/itemname files.

yet my issue is still going. BUMP

Edited by ElTyto

it doesnt crash anymore, i told that like 3 hours ago :D the ids are now from 55501 to 55510 both in multisell and in weapongrp/itemname files.

yet my issue is still going. BUMP

Send me pm i will take a look via team viewer..