te0x

You gonna advert serv? maybe reopen it again...i was on but there are 0 ppl onine ( counter x3 i guess? cos it was only me online). Servers seems nice...but is dead

I don't know dude. i am deactivated from hopzone & topzone. Everything is against me ajajaja.

The server will stay online for some more days until i'll found out what to do.

for me best option is to reopen it again if few days as is not bad...things that i dont like..shout chat until nobless/to much buff slots and resists in buffer ( mean dagger/archer server),stats char ( valhalla +10,dye +4 INT,full buff and sorc has around 6k+ m atk-i had similar stats with AM+10...on other servers)

for me best option is to reopen it again if few days as is not bad...things that i dont like..shout chat until nobless/to much buff slots and resists in buffer ( mean dagger/archer server),stats char ( valhalla +10,dye +4 INT,full buff and sorc has around 6k+ m atk-i had similar stats with AM+10...on other servers)

Resistance buffs are modified thats why are in the buffer. The resistance value has been decreased.

You got the trade chat at level 75.

The items from C to S grade have been modified. the SA's the pAtk,mAtk also.

C grade got the stats like its a normal S grade and grade to grade its increased.

I don't lie the ppl :D its just for the new to see more players and stay ^^

believe me,its better to say the truth,people are not that stupid when all areas are empty af

So any decisions? Re-open or dead forever? I would like to play there,but serv need advert and...PEOPLE...real one.

In the next 2-3 days i will make an announcement with my decision. I need some time to think.

believe me,its better to say the truth,people are not that stupid when all areas are empty af

i know dude. It was a fast "move" that i did cause everybody was saying nice server but i am leaving cause the lack of ppl. so i decided to do the online x3 thats why i added the .online.

I don't have to hide something :D

i know dude. It was a fast "move" that i did cause everybody was saying nice server but i am leaving cause the lack of ppl. so i decided to do the online x3 thats why i added the .online.

I don't have to hide something :D

what's the point of doing such a thing when you come public saying it's fake?.That still doesn't explain your way of thinking about people,and again people are not stupid. Online x3 and all farm areas are empty.I suggest you to close it and try again in the future..

what's the point of doing such a thing when you come public saying it's fake?.That still doesn't explain your way of thinking about people,and again people are not stupid. Online x3 and all farm areas are empty.I suggest you to close it and try again in the future..

If you see it from my point of view you will understand. It make sense.