[L2J] L2Aeron

Aeron

I played on the server for about 5-8 hours.

Positives

+ plenty of pvps... However I will get to why this server is so bad.

+ active community ( most of them are garbage latinos with no respect)

+stable and lagless server

+Plenty of nice features in regards to the shop/buffer/teleporter/events and the arena system (Flawed majorily due to the points below)

NEGATIVES

+ This server is P2W ( I do not care what you say as an excuse) You can't get +20 unless you donate or trade ( You need to get tons of pvps, vs people who are fully +20 geared, good luck)

+Community is active but fucking garbage. I rather play on a server with 20 online who have some manners.

+You can donate pretty much for everything. Hence why it's P2W, I understand it is a pvp server, but epic jewels etc. are so fucking hard to get, unless you join a zerg clan and you still might not get a chance to get them. (Having pvp is pointless, unless you fight with newbies.)

Overall.

Do not join this server if you dont want to spend a dime. You need to spend around 30-50 euros to play and compete vs everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...

I played on the server for about 5-8 hours.

Positives

+ plenty of pvps... However I will get to why this server is so bad.

+ active community ( most of them are garbage latinos with no respect)

+stable and lagless server

+Plenty of nice features in regards to the shop/buffer/teleporter/events and the arena system (Flawed majorily due to the points below)

NEGATIVES

+ This server is P2W ( I do not care what you say as an excuse) You can't get +20 unless you donate or trade ( You need to get tons of pvps, vs people who are fully +20 geared, good luck)

+Community is active but fucking garbage. I rather play on a server with 20 online who have some manners.

+You can donate pretty much for everything. Hence why it's P2W, I understand it is a pvp server, but epic jewels etc. are so fucking hard to get, unless you join a zerg clan and you still might not get a chance to get them. (Having pvp is pointless, unless you fight with newbies.)

Overall.

Do not join this server if you dont want to spend a dime. You need to spend around 30-50 euros to play and compete vs everyone else.

+1

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely great balance, gl L2Aeron

dont know about this. online is just Great but after pvping for 5mins this was the result:

anchor / sk para / trickster fear on 1st cast.
ps 100% CP > 0% HP and fear was still up

it may have balanced 9v9 etc but solo pvp is just terrible.

dont know about this. online is just Great but after pvping for 5mins this was the result:

anchor / sk para / trickster fear on 1st cast.
ps 100% CP > 0% HP and fear was still up

it may have balanced 9v9 etc but solo pvp is just terrible.

How can you decide about solo balance just from one class plus from 5 mins pvp ...>< there are experienced players, with improved epics, enchanted skills and etc... ofc sometimes you will lose against them.

How can you decide about solo balance just from one class plus from 5 mins pvp ...>< there are experienced players, with improved epics, enchanted skills and etc... ofc sometimes you will lose against them.

they werent geared, they even had no clan.

i got about 500-1000 pvps since the launch and balance was shit from start. its just based on high cc landrates which makes it not fun. (personal opinion)

tho i see on frapses very good pt vs pt action.

anyway i remain to my 1st conclusion. decent 9v9 / terrible 1v1.

"open world" is a group game , so yeah there is a part of truth in what you are saying, bro

not really, 100% of my sayings r the truth. if u choose to ignore them its ur prob.

incase u didnt even log to aeron to post ur crap here server provides arena and solo pvp area.

not really, 100% of my sayings r the truth. if u choose to ignore them its ur prob.

incase u didnt even log to aeron to post ur crap here server provides arena and solo pvp area.

Chill, I play Aeron for years already and I have no issues with 1v1. If you have no straight hands\dunno how to play - its ur prob. Other ppl can and do it perfectly fine, without any QQs.

Chill, I play Aeron for years already and I have no issues with 1v1. If you have no straight hands\dunno how to play - its ur prob. Other ppl can and do it perfectly fine, without any QQs.

flawless logic of an average subhuman:

- i play years on aeron = i know how aeron works

- i have no issues = nobody else has issues

- u complain = u have no hands etc

im also playing on aeron from the 1st week, my fraps can provide some info on how i smash my buttons. 2nd vid of the list

to avoid spam i wont reply any more to ur random posts in this topic tho feel free to pm me.