high five [L2J] Dwarven Manufacture

Sybar

without advertising low rate servers are empty 

I agree that advertising campaign would be nice but I don't have budget to do that on a large scale. I'm sure that Dwarven community itself will attract new players. A few beta testers got really into the server and want to bring their friends. Plus I encourage people to advertise and earn rewards in the process. 

This is a small but vibrant and solid project, those who like it will stay and play. I won't even pretend that I want to compete against 'the big dogs' or inflate population with fake online.

Besides, It may be x1 but it's High Five and players also get loads of various bonuses to XP and SP from many sources. 

I agree that advertising campaign would be nice but I don't have budget to do that on a large scale. I'm sure that Dwarven community itself will attract new players. A few beta testers got really into the server and want to bring their friends. Plus I encourage people to advertise and earn rewards in the process. 

This is a small but vibrant and solid project, those who like it will stay and play. I won't even pretend that I want to compete against 'the big dogs' or inflate population with fake online.

Besides, It may be x1 but it's High Five and players also get loads of various bonuses to XP and SP from many sources. 

btw i think your updater has a problem, it doesnt even show me the update or play button.

Edited by JohnBoy13

btw i think your updater has a problem, it doesnt even show me the update or play button.

I can use it without any issues on 2 different computers and none of the other players has reported a similar problem. Try downloading it again just in case the file got corrupted.

I'll upload a second updater this afternoon just so players have an alternative. Cheers :)

Edited by Sybar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Fellow Dwarves,

Just a quick announcement; we've moved to an open beta stage during which all progress will be kept; this means no more wipe. We should transit into live in a week or two.

Server is still undergoing some changes but so far everything has been running smoothly. 

Cheers

3 online every day ... trash srv big unbalanced :D gl btw

Unbalanced? How is that possible, this is an Multi Skill server after all, it should be balanced by default.... oh, wait....

I would normally ask for your opinion to try to find out how to improve things but since all you did was drop an unsubstantiated line of text I won't bother. 

Server's still in open beta and if time permits I adjust or add new things every day. Live is roughly around 12 -15 people... in beta, x1 server, no advertisement. Quite an achievement I would say :)

• 3 months later...

Holy Moly ! Max ench 30 on a 2 x server ? lol . No dual box ? auch man . Learning Skill require Dwarven Skill cmooon. I liked the start of your topic until i read until no dual box . No ty and gl with ur server but from my experience it wont last 2 days.

Holy Moly ! Max ench 30 on a 2 x server ? lol . No dual box ? auch man . Learning Skill require Dwarven Skill cmooon. I liked the start of your topic until i read until no dual box . No ty and gl with ur server but from my experience it wont last 2 days.

4 Months online and still going strong, you haven't got much experience after all ;)

Besides, why would anyone need dual-box on a multiskill server? Enchant limit is high because some mobs are 6 times tougher than in retail.

Thanks for the GLs