[Report] Spammers

Guest Elfocrash

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=271252.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=270858.0;topicseen

And much more spam topics or answers that i couldnt find right now...Why let him keep making topics and then lock it? Every post of him isnt usefull or logical.

I was about to report you, then bang. Some1 already did, you can post more than 1 post per hour but not shit like "interetingly" (quoted) and ":P" thats just for the posts count. 

I'm posting here what i wrote cause i dont to spam report section

post2.

Made in less than 10min, you must be kidding me. I'm sure you didn't even read the topics you were posting. If it was me i would ban you right away i know it's not the first time. You got like 20posts in 1 hour saying "thanks" and shit like that. And tell me did you test any of those things cause they are posted but they are not always useful, so stop people fools.

Anyways don't want to spam reporting section, +1 ban him

post 3

I don't need to i just check yours and you are spamming like a retard, "L2 Shared files" you posed 15posts in less than 1hour did you test any of those? I'll answer for you, No! So why are you saying thanks on a shit you don't know if it works. Still i'm the retard and i'm crying. Holy Moly

You can delete all other posts made ;)

I was about to report you, then bang. Some1 already did, you can post more than 1 post per hour but not shit like "interetingly" (quoted) and ":P" thats just for the posts count.

There are a lot of posts like "nice", "good" etc in almost all topics.

There are a lot of posts like "nice", "good" etc in almost all topics.

Made in less than 10min, you must be kidding me. I'm sure you didn't even read the topics you were posting. If it was me i would ban you right away i know it's not the first time. You got like 20posts in 1 hour saying "thanks" and shit like that. And tell me did you test any of those things cause they are posted but they are not always useful, so stop people fools.

Made in less than 10min, you must be kidding me. I'm sure you didn't even read the topics you were posting. If it was me i would ban you right away i know it's not the first time. You got like 20posts in 1 hour saying "thanks" and shit like that

You think all ppl who wrote there "nice", "good", "ty" tried to read those topics?

Check posts of vorazes, retard. You will see what is real spam. Don't cry here.