L2J Frozen Edit ( Eclipse )

delamis

Question

Hi there,

i did download L2j Frozen source and db from here and i want to edit it with eclipse. I have no idea about it but i did search and find something. 

Firstly, in which i watched video they inserting it with " add svn repository " so this needing link. But i have folders in my computer. I havent idea which folder for which commands, which work but i want to try and learn. Just can you help me for starting? How can i imput it and how can i edit files, after how can i insert it in my live db?

Please just help me for starting, i can learn it by try. I just want to learn, just help me with finding way.I just i want to first fire, i will burn galaxy C:

Which i watched videos : 

1-) 

2-) 

Thnx.

post-75851-0-10451400-1442865735_thumb.png

post-75851-0-04384200-1442865739_thumb.png

Edited by delamis

10 answers to this question

Hi there,

i did download L2j Frozen source and db from here and i want to edit it with eclipse. I have no idea about it but i did search and find something. 

Firstly, in which i watched video they inserting it with " add svn repository " so this needing link. But i have folders in my computer. I havent idea which folder for which commands, which work but i want to try and learn. Just can you help me for starting? How can i imput it and how can i edit files, after how can i insert it in my live db?

Please just help me for starting, i can learn it by try. I just want to learn, just help me with finding way.I just i want to first fire, i will burn galaxy C:

Which i watched videos : 

1-) 

2-) 

Thnx.

import the source in eclipse..or read how to compile 

as i asked, this videos showing importing with website url's. I have pack in my computer as i show in screen shot.. Just can't you tell me how can i import it eclipse? There is 250 option in import section... 

For example for excel;

File>open>"select excel file">L2j Frozen source.excl thats all..  

U have to make a new java project, just like acis with free version. You will need both gameserver and datapack , I can try help if u want, send me ur skype

Ty, pmed.

- can i edit live server's java codes ? is this possible?

You know that you have to import the sources and you could not google for that or find a youtube video? Come one :P

1:10

Ty, pmed.

- can i edit live server's java codes ? is this possible?

You must edit your source on eclipse , after you must compile and last you take your edited compiled files/libs and put in your server files. Everything of you ask is shared. Read guides how to compile.

You know that you have to import the sources and you could not google for that or find a youtube video? Come one :P

1:10

I did try them.. u think im lazy fat spammer? i didnt sit and wait for reply here.. i just write here for maybe one helper can see my problems.. So i cant get any answer from here.. that was hard because i was have no idea about sources, eclipse, import, zimport, pomport and anything.. NO IDEA. But anway, before this useless answers i find my way.. Without using eclipse, without source files, without compile.. Now im ok.

You must edit your source on eclipse , after you must compile and last you take your edited compiled files/libs and put in your server files. Everything of you ask is shared. Read guides how to compile.

Thanks for your reply. I write this topic because i cant find basically guide and i wasnt know where i have to start. So you guys have to understand firstly i was have NO IDEA about this work. But i resolved my problem, with my own way.

I did try them.. u think im lazy fat spammer? i didnt sit and wait for reply here.. i just write here for maybe one helper can see my problems.. So i cant get any answer from here.. that was hard because i was have no idea about sources, eclipse, import, zimport, pomport and anything.. NO IDEA. But anway, before this useless answers i find my way.. Without using eclipse, without source files, without compile.. Now im ok.

Thanks for your reply. I write this topic because i cant find basically guide and i wasnt know where i have to start. So you guys have to understand firstly i was have NO IDEA about this work. But i resolved my problem, with my own way.

Tell us your own way...you said you have no idea and now you have your own way? I think your own way will be helpfull for another guys

:troll:

Learn how to debug on eclipse so you won't have to compile for every single line that you edit. Once you're done you can compile & use.

Tell us your own way...you said you have no idea and now you have your own way? I think your own way will be helpfull for another guys

y i was have no idea about eclipse and source files and im not stupit i just wasnt know to basic things. But i did click every file, i did search for every java programs and i was know that's builded on codes but i wasnt know where are they. After a few days finally i found true file for codes. Then i look for " how can i edit this files " . After i did check codes, so i can acces codes now and i can change them. as i say in main message " i just want to first steps " . Now i know this, i have to learn a lot of thing but that true file and codes enough for me to start doin something. Already no one helped me here, i get a lot of pm " pay me for help " . Now i can train myself, cuz i get the basic thing.

:troll:

Learn how to debug on eclipse so you won't have to compile for every single line that you edit. Once you're done you can compile & use.

Yes i have to learn it, cuz now as you say i can edit only line by line. I gonna start java lessons. i think i can do something in a few weeks. But if u know good guide videos or links that could be awesome if u share.

Edited by delamis