Really hope that u changed those files from x20 . Otherwise gl with ur server and  wish u achive greatness :P .

indeed. bella gives u items and let u use bot without he jails u for ass licking? :o

Really hope that u changed those files from x20 . Otherwise gl with ur server and  wish u achive greatness :P .

Thank you, yes files are different then x20, we use new ones for x50 n for x10.

Good luck with your server.

@Mods, do you function guys... This area is getting depressing with so many people putting others down.... This isn't even flame or spam, it feels like e-bullying.

Thank you, forget mods they don't do their work since stalonka buyed everyone in here :)

i never was stalone dog omfg

they using same filles since first world, so why u ask for so stupid question

just look that promo video, its already 5 server same and its videos from world and not realm. 

world team = realm team without kam3ran...... cartel, tales, redemption, ava and 999 other names and 99999 failed openings = stalonka. so i will use whatever i want from the servers I MANAGE. and pvps are from realm too.

Gl with your server I never played it before and idk anything about it but it looks decent. Btw just a friendly advice, u don't have to answer to every retard who provides negativity to ur topic, it doesn't even worth defending it from such people,for example that achylek if u answer to him.. in a higher level of English he'll act like helpless child answering with a bunch of flames,if ull search ib cartel topic I think, he admitted to me that he was stallone's dog and now I see him saying the opposite. I rarely answer to anyone here but this makes me want to help.

world team = realm team without kam3ran...... cartel, tales, redemption, ava and 999 other names and 99999 failed openings = stalonka. so i will use whatever i want from the servers I MANAGE. and pvps are from realm too.

What fail opening lol 

redemption, ava = mouse

cartel = dbska + stalone 

tales = stalone + dbska + mouse 

all servers had more ppl than your 54087089709x servers together also you cant even pay for normal promo video = how bad you are, so its reason why you using still videos from old worlds (new realm never had some pvp videos) 

What fail opening lol 

redemption, ava = mouse

cartel = dbska + stalone 

all servers had more ppl than your 54087089709x servers together also you cant even pay for normal promo video = how bad you are, so its reason why you using still videos from old worlds (new realm never had some pvp videos) 

All some sh1ts adminsky :(

indeed. bella gives u items and let u use bot without he jails u for ass licking? :o

Actually no . Bella told me i can be ur pimp and that was good enough for me . Told me u worth something but in fact no one wants u even for a fkn penny .

What fail opening lol 

redemption, ava = mouse

cartel = dbska + stalone 

5450205052 Servers? Sorry under mine supervision and ownership this will be third :) 

Lets NOT count how many servers stalonka mouse and your boss opened before they started and still files are crap :D

Gl with your server I never played it before and idk anything about it but it looks decent. Btw just a friendly advice, u don't have to answer to every retard who provides negativity to ur topic, it doesn't even worth defending it from such people,for example that achylek if u answer to him.. in a higher level of English he'll act like helpless child answering with a bunch of flames,if ull search ib cartel topic I think, he admitted to me that he was stallone's dog and now I see him saying the opposite. I rarely answer to anyone here but this makes me want to help.

Thank you, well i officialy invite you then to check it out, and thanks for advice i know i don't have to answer but i have nothing to hide and there are no akward questions that they can ask. About negative comments people are not stupid all of the negative comments here are from gms and owners of competition of enemy servers e.g tales, averia, etc :) you can make your own conclusions why are they hating us :P

5450205052 Servers? Sorry under mine supervision and ownership this will be third :)

Lets NOT count how many servers stalonka mouse and your boss opened before they started and still files are crap :D

like your files are best lol

you using tha most broken files what exist 

What fail opening lol 

redemption, ava = mouse

cartel = dbska + stalone 

L2Ava + L2Cartel MERGED Successfully!

If you played on Ava, steps: 1) Log in ava, 2) You see panel to transfer your char. 3) Download cartel patch and play!

Online: 7k+ Players, Fresh Server opened on 26 September!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD

Who is up for a drink? ;)

T63CNXe.jpg

like your files are best lol

you using tha most broken files what exist 

nonono. you talk about urs.

p.s nik just won the internet.

Edited by bella

41235_E547460_F4_C686_F788_F245_BA4_CF18

test_lol_l2realm2.jpg

test_lol_l2realm3.jpg

test_lol_l2realm4.jpg

test_lol_l2realm5.jpg

test_lol_l2realm7.jpg

test_lol_l2realm8.jpg

test_lol_l2realm9.jpg

test_lol_l2realm11.jpg

This map [Event] is something we work on but is under heavy development yet and this is just alfa phase, will explain soon what is it and thats not all..
We work on many visual and fasinating improvements on the graphics, no more geodata glitches , perfect walls and Unreal Engine 4 details. Basicly everything can be done and our imagination goes crazy right now.
But we have bad news too..We are delaying grand opening because of the big opportunities we see ahead and tbh the work and updates we started to make are just taking too much time (but we are loving the results) the other reason is the timing is bad with other online servers right now and we can just keep on advertising and working, we are on the right track with something huge and we was under so much discussions what should actualy do, working hard like the last few months when we appeared on the lineage2 scene.

Join our forums and all the international discussions, events and meet our community! 

All clan leaders who are planing to join our server should totaly hit me up in skype svetoslav1g to have a chat.

Expect the Unexpected.
Lineage 2 Realm Team 2015. 

Edited by bella

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD

idk what is funy, since they are from one team, and both servers was opened so comunity was splited at 2 servers = merge best way)

so after all this "preparation" the live was changed . hmm maybe achylek is right . u are for always doomed to fail . Advertising for 1 month or at least u say u did and 1-2 days before live not even beta on and live was changed that for me means its not a serious project .