https://www.facebook.com/events/1625735497685583/

Just by joining the event everyone wins Rune of Exp, Rune of SP, and 10 lucky players will win S grade item packages + more for inviting your friends to the event.

Steps:

1. Confirm Going.

2. Invite your Friends.

3. Post in Forum Event topic your nickname and facebook name.

http://lineage-realm.net/forum/index.php?threads/event-mass-advertise.97/

Edited by bella

Server will be wipe after beta ??

Yes ofcourse, the main idea of beta is for players to see how server is, how things work, test some classes, skills, bosses and basicly test. :)

For live we make new database and delete all chars.

WTS adrenaline with scripts for farming! pm me for more info

no way, since he cant change image at his web page, also he cant open beta at time what he said..

u think he will get more than 50 on?:D

*even site and webiste are important* a moment of silence for those who don't know those are the same thing.

*i am out of flames but it looks childish and ugly, poor* this is not final design when we have time will make it better. Thanks for tips.

You remember old realm? Tell us about it.

@Achylek even if u reg 100 accs i ban them all stop waste your time.

Even a retarded kid blind was able to undestand that i was meaning web and forum and i just mistaked to write

you know why you always fail?

because expect your shitty files web forum and promo, you are not an admin you are a trash

admin should be the example to follow

you are pure trash, even worse then kiddos when lose in oly

how someone can join your server? when even the admin is a trash flame kid?

for once in my whole life time i tried to be a nice person and do a positive comment without flame you make me regret it

your trash lv. is same as achylek people as you guys shouldn't be even able to write in forum

Edited by legendkay

Even a retarded kid blind was able to undestand that i was meaning web and forum and i just mistaked to write

because expect your shitty files web forum and promo, you are not an admin you are a trash

for once in my whole life time i tried to be a nice person and do a positive comment without flame you make me regret it

your trash lv. is same as achylek people as you guys shouldn't be even able to write in forum

please, stap cry 

bella retard lvl is more than me (

please, stap cry 

bella retard lvl is more than me (

You retardness lv. is different

you sell yourself, maybe you are even smart who know

but for the fact you sell yourself to every admin (like atm your signature) is making you not better then bella

this post is NOT done for offeding, but for make you think about the idea you give to people about yourself

Edited by legendkay

You retardness lv. is different

you sell yourself, maybe you are even smart who know

but for the fact you sell yourself to every admin (like atm your signature) is making you not better then bella

this post is NOT done for offeding, but for make you think about the idea you give to people about yourself

12141549_1251976104828008_43388010073892

If thats your way of "not flaming" don't expect people to treat you like an adult. You have some mental problems.

If thats your way of "not flaming" don't expect people to treat you like an adult. You have some mental problems.

its tru storki, not flame