high five [L2J] L2Cartel

l2cartel

what pls, he was talking about it also at stream and laught "it was more than 20k+"  and ye its true)))

i know for some ppls its mucho money, but when u are admin of server u will get per server more than 20k so its like nothing ) 

fuck me life, i poor, 20k eurosky for me is 1+ year job :(((

what pls, he was talking about it also at stream and laught "it was more than 20k+"  and ye its true)))

i know for some ppls its mucho money, but when u are admin of server u will get per server more than 20k so its like nothing ) 

i guess it ain't bad for what it is but still can't get even close near some servers with OP Donations that i know.

forum dead, mxc dead :D looks so faking dead... :D

It was stalonka tactic "lets try open cartel after ava"  but i think Jie dont care about it 

sup stalonka where is your fb pages with 120k likes 

Edited by AchYlek

cartel and tales banned from facebook, how they will make advertise now for cartel? cartel forum = empty no ppl :(( wtf

Snake hunter bro xDD

hi, about your 200e donation you bought service on l2tales, whiches servers never close - abadonded or stay outdated, you play on ruby and even if you continue play on ruby the fun we providing and things we settle will not stop for you , same for sovereign players that played on sovereign after ruby opening. About the new projects we making all the time is because there are too many greedy admins around that  launching all the time servers without any concept or update just with free files and some stupid players that play that servers even for a week and then leave because they understand they dont worth, this cause us some type of competition and nowadays players leaving projects so fast we just have to make new servers to compete them. We do not sell anything else than DP on our projects no matter what some haters trying to prove with fake shots and we will always be on top and offer the most updated and fun h5 arround , i dont usually reply to that forum but after reading your post i felt i needed too, take care hf

Dude u are the most lame cocksmoker I have ever readed to in my life, I used to work with projects as Xeebra, Divinity 1/2, L2inc and more, and The most pathetic way to ABANDON the server is to redirect the population to your brand new server, filled with the same crap, with the same donation system, increasing it the safe enchant options from+4/+6 1 month later +8 secret undertable donations for +10/+12, its the same shit, u are just a broken idiot whos trying to make some money making this shit one after the other, when u Offers rewards to Tales population to go on Cartel forums facebooks, to make advertisment just to post, wow this is great (chars name) u are just abandon ur old project, u are incentivating that the population speculate and decide to move or abandon the servers... thanks to you there is no fucking decent server to play at... fucking gypsy

Dude u are the most lame cocksmoker I have ever readed to in my life, I used to work with projects as Xeebra, Divinity 1/2, L2inc and more, and The most pathetic way to ABANDON the server is to redirect the population to your brand new server, filled with the same crap, with the same donation system, increasing it the safe enchant options from+4/+6 1 month later +8 secret undertable donations for +10/+12, its the same shit, u are just a broken idiot whos trying to make some money making this shit one after the other, when u Offers rewards to Tales population to go on Cartel forums facebooks, to make advertisment just to post, wow this is great (chars name) u are just abandon ur old project, u are incentivating that the population speculate and decide to move or abandon the servers... thanks to you there is no fucking decent server to play at... fucking gypsy

Not being any good servers is not true. But I think the owners/devs of servers that are actually good don't waste their time arguing on MXC (this is kind of a troll forum lol), they just focus on improving their files in place of debating semantics here in these threads. I suppose you could say it is time better spent giving players what they want in a game environment and not wasting efforts exposing the fraudulence of others.

Edited by Mahoromatic

poor stalone ddos l2ava now to steal their players :D hahahahahaha l2cartel will be empty :D no one will play ever again shit stalone gipsy servers. ah stalone watch ur back! there is a bounty on ur heard ;) soon we`ll have photos of stalone from hospital bed :D 

poor stalone ddos l2ava now to steal their players :D hahahahahaha l2cartel will be empty :D no one will play ever again shit stalone gipsy servers. ah stalone watch ur back! there is a bounty on ur heard ;) soon we`ll have photos of stalone from hospital bed :D

so now mouse has achylek mxc acc + notagain acc and saying bullshit, at least stalone when he want type something he use his real acc 

so now mouse has achylek mxc acc + notagain acc and saying bullshit, at least stalone when he want type something he use his real acc 

bullshits, ok )))