[L2J] Lineage2 Time Of Destruction

kyosume

Small update for our fans out there waiting patiently for the server:

- Zodiac Agathions have been implemented

- 40+ high level Raid Bosses including Faeron Altar implemented & spawned across the world

- Added Community Board Blacksmith Options

- Premium Dyes aka 4th Slot Dyes have been implemented

- A lot of core critical issues have been fixed to ensure the stability of the server

- Fixed a small issues with Castles Light/Dark Tendencies

- Improvements to Ceremony of Chaos, added rewards for both winners and losers, added player buffs when you join an Arena,added Mysterious Herbs

- Disabled the Awakening Movie

- Fixed wrong level requirements on Valaka's Entry Quest

- Over 250 Appearance Stones implemented

- Dimensional Bracelets can no longer be enchanted

- Corrected all the Abundance Talismans skills ( high-grade ones are coming soon )

- A bunch of items/skills corrections,improvements and implementations

This is only a small part of additions,fixes and implementations in the last 2 days.

Feel free to join us during the test period and help us improve even more!

Thank you for the attention <3

• 2 weeks later...

It's down already ? I wanted to finally try.

We ain't even started yet. This topic is only a preview of the server, meaning it's not 100% online until we finish. It's on most of the time, just last night I forgot it on debug and auto-restart on and had a busy day away from PC :)

Hi,

I noticed it on forum. Still with the client I had issue connecting this afternoon.

The client is supposed to be prepatched but I couldn't reach the login server.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Cheers

I downloaded this client from other source because my browser cut the downloading like halfway but i think everything should be ok

Didn't you already download the client? Server's up and running. I'll be away for the day but feel free to test and let us know what needs to be done,fixed or improved.

Server is not working for me neither.

It Is down?

It's online and working. As I stated in a previous post, as a test phase of the server it is possible that you may find it offline on different times. It is set to run 100% online but not until we're done with some more fixes and additions.

It's online and working. As I stated in a previous post, as a test phase of the server it is possible that you may find it offline on different times. It is set to run 100% online but not until we're done with some more fixes and additions.

Online and working 1 hour per day couse I've never found It online dude lol.

I have been trying to connect for almost 1 week.

I have the client, I have the correct system and everything.

Gonna take the blame for this week as I was distracted with other things. But yeah, patience friends,we're coming in "dry" if you know what I mean :)

Ummmmm.....I knew it was all your fault HAHAHA. Jk i hope we got your head on straight now. (Warren BTW!!!)