How Remove Background?

SQL Developer

Hello there is any way to remove the grey background from this pic? not the door or the letters only the background of letters .. thanks 

portaaa2.jpg

i need the door and letter not the background .. but i dont have idea how to do that what do you mean by crop that?

Sorry I misunderstood ok in this case the only way to keep the letters is to cut them from the actual backround. That means it's impossible it's better to re-type the text in a clean surface like this one you posted white.

It's not that hard you need only one good font and one clean texture or just adjustment color backround to fit it with your text.

Edited by Sectone

Sorry I misunderstood ok in this case the only way to keep the letters is to cut them from the actual backround. That means it's impossible it's better to re-type the text in a clean surface like this one you posted white.

It's not that hard you need only one good font and one clean texture or just adjustment color backround to fit it with your text.

Is possible to cut and fonts but will takes 1-2 hours.. is better to re-write it.