hellbound [L2Off] Dragon - Network

legendkay

Good old Dragon-Network,

They finally listened community and open UNIQUE substack that will obviously ROCK!  >:D

Me and my CP are testing the server, and everything looks rock solid as 10 years ago, there was even 2h of pvp and around 50+ people who were testing! Thats ammmmaaaazing!

I hope you guys will succeed and gl with advertising 

Cya in game frags!

Staff is doing all the best for listen community whishes and make they dream server

26/08/2015

[DEVELOP]PvP-LoL mode sounds are loaded from "Voice" folder from now on, client files need update too.
[GAMEPLAY]Added autolearn to all skills except forgotten scrolls and buffslots 21-22-23-24
[GAMEPLAY]Changed Bow of Peril Guidance SA to Focus, Carnage Bow Mana Up SA to Focus
[NOTICE]Removed DN Letter test event, other way will be activated
[NOTICE]Added exlude items to autoloot feature (arrows not looted anymore)
[GAMEPLAY]Added static 3seconds reuse to Mana Burn skill
[DEVELOP]Fixed Find Trap and Remove Trap skills wrong conditions
[NOTICE]Tattoo slot has been released, waiting on devs to give further info..

-----o-----

30/08/2015

[DEVELOP] Added .timeleft command for time based items i.e: Rune of Exp 3days
[DEVELOP] Added .hellbound command, you can check current HB Island level and trust points
[DEVELOP] Added .delevel command, delevels your character by 1lv upon using command
[DEVELOP] Added Party Exp boost feature to l2server, it will be used as weekly event sometimes
[DEVELOP] Added Color nick/title feature, related items to be released in the next days
[GAMEPLAY] Added DN Tattoos (total of 320) and DN Potions (total of 14 ) serverside
[NOTICE] Removed all item_id = 23164 from all characters due to duplicated ids in use
[NOTICE] Some items id changed, expect clientside big update coming in the next days

[DEVELOP] Win10 system in development
[NOTICE] After clientside update we move forward skillchanges and nerfs, thank you for understanding

-----o-----

-----o-----

30/08/2015

[clientside]
-Windows 10 support is operational
-Added clientside everything that is applied to the server right now.

[scripts]
-Added tattoos, potions, color items to Donny

[skilldata]
-Changed skill: Cancel reuse_time from 120s to static 12s
-Changed skill: Steal Divinity reuse_time from 60s to static 20s
-Changed skill: Mirage reuse_time from 300s to static 150s
-Changed skill: Aura Flash detarget chance -50% (+30 chance = total of 30% to cancel target, before: 60%)
-Fixed Improved Critical Attack and Eye of Pa'agrio stack

-----o-----

Edited by markus sven

02/09/2015

[DEVELOP] Added .hellbound command, you can check current HB Island level and trust points

[DEVELOP] Added .delevel command, delevels your character by 1lv upon using command

[DEVELOP] Added Party Exp boost feature to l2server, it will be used as weekly event sometimes

[DEVELOP] Added Color nick/title feature, related items to be released in the next days

[GAMEPLAY] Added DN Tattoos (total of 320) and DN Potions (total of 14 ) serverside

[NOTICE] Removed all item_id = 23164 from all characters due to duplicated ids in use

[NOTICE] Some items id changed, expect clientside big update coming in the next days

[NOTICE] After clientside update we move forward skillchanges and nerfs, thank you for understanding

[clientside]

[scripts]

[skilldata]

-Changed skill: Aura Flash detarget chance -50% (+30 chance = total of 30% to cancel target, before: 60%)

-----o-----

Edited by markus sven

02/09/2015

[GAMEPLAY] Added DN Tattoos (total of 320) and DN Potions (total of 14 ) serverside
[clientside]
[scripts]
[skilldata]

-----o-----

Good Job :)

07.09.2015 Changelog

-Fixed DN Potions, no more buffs removed by them
New method: You can use only 1 of the potions by your choice at the same time except combat haste potion, so total of 2 potions are available.
(KNOWN ISSUE: combat haste pot stacks with haste buff now, will be changed back after rr)

-Fixed skill Eye of Pa'agrio, no more stacks with Death Whisper.
-Slightly decreased dagger blow's lethal rate.
-Changed Blessing of Eva reuse time from 900s to static 300s
-Changed Blink reuse 60s->40s
-Changed Warp reuse 60s->40s
-Added soul barrier kamael skill +time enchant route with changed abnormal times +30 = total of 20s
(require clientupdate)
-Added Real Target +100 casting_range that means:
lv1. 500->600
lv2. 550->650
lv3. 600->700
lv4. 700->800

-Added more range to skill Incrase Range:
lv1. 150->200
lv2. 300->400

-Changed Deflect Arrow effect:
before -> after
lv1. 16% resist bow, 8% resist crossbow -> 8%;4%;-8% M. Atk, -2% PvP Physical Skill Damage 
lv2. 24% resist bow, 12% resist crossbow -> 12%;6%;-10% M. Atk, -3% PvP Physical Skill Damage 
lv3. 32% resist bow, 16% resist crossbow -> 16%;8%;-12% M. Atk, -5% PvP Physical Skill Damage 
lv4. 40% resist bow, 20% resist crossbow -> 20%;10%;-15% M. Atk, -6% PvP Physical Skill Damage 

-DN Heavy armor mastery - 20% crit reduction (from 35), -5% physical skill damage, -5% bow p.atk
-Changed skill: Duelist Spirit, upon using the skill pdef and mdef is decreased slightly, scaled by enchantment level. (+30 = total of -8% mdef;pdef)
-Added pvp zones to epics
-Added anti-exploit to zaken doors
-Boosted Gludio fortress npcs to 85 -> need tests to boost their stats.
-Fixed Donny multisell, now all items can be bought

-Added test ALT+B community board, currently only home page and shop page, rest remain for tomorrow.
(need to rework database tables for bbs retail functions .. i.e: clan,friends, memo page)

The staff is testing nerfs, skill changes that will be finally applied on live server, expect multiple restarts

The update I said for yesterday night haven't finished in time, so right now those changes are active.

These skills gained the following additional enchant options:+Fire, +Earth, +Water, +Wind
Triple Sonic Slash
Sonic Storm
Sonic Blaster
Double Sonic Slash
Triple Slash
Sonic Buster
Force Burst
Force Storm
Force Blaster
Hurricane Assault
Whirlwind
Fatal Counter
Crush of Doom
Lethal Shot
Evade Shot
Lethal Blow
Critical Blow
Shoulder Charge
Crushing Pain
Storm Assault
Slashing Blade
Triple Thrust
Shining Edge
Twin Shot
Rising Shot
Rush Impact

These skills gained the following misc. enchant options:
Demon Wind +Wind
Soul of Pain +Dark
Dark Flame +Dark
Annihilation Circle +Dark
Leopold +Fire
Dark Smash +Dark
Checkmate + Dark

You seem to alter the game files waaay too much, I have never seen anyone screw around with stuff like deflect arrow.

You either never played on stacksub, or talking randomly. They have most balanced substack i ever seen, instead of talking on forum come join us in DV and see those mass pvps....

EDIT*

As admins told me this is beta test changes, not final ones, and they already reverted some of them.

Edited by markus sven

You either never played on stacksub, or talking randomly. They have most balanced substack i ever seen, instead of talking on forum come join us in DV and see those mass pvps....

EDIT*

As admins told me this is beta test changes, not final ones, and they already reverted some of them.

I see you're modifying the skills a lot, is there any chance you guys will somehow revamp the debuff system as well? E.g. skills like Anchor are sort of anti-fun on lower chronicles, they land once in 50 attempts and when it lands, you won the PvP. Why not increase land rate, reduce the duration and increase re-use time? I mean if the skill had like 30 seconds reuse, massively increased landrate and duration lowered to like 4 to 5 seconds I'm pretty sure it would be fun for the PvP.

-Changed Deflect Arrow effect:
before -> after
lv1. 16% resist bow, 8% resist crossbow -> 8%;4%;-8% M. Atk, -2% PvP Physical Skill Damage 
lv2. 24% resist bow, 12% resist crossbow -> 12%;6%;-10% M. Atk, -3% PvP Physical Skill Damage 
lv3. 32% resist bow, 16% resist crossbow -> 16%;8%;-12% M. Atk, -5% PvP Physical Skill Damage 
lv4. 40% resist bow, 20% resist crossbow -> 20%;10%;-15% M. Atk, -6% PvP Physical Skill Damage 

You forgot to update the skill name... %5E1.gif

Hi everybody, can someone pls explain how substack will work on this server?

- only the same class ? how many? max lvl on sub?

- i get all the skills from that sub? active? passive? masteries? Can i sub a buffer to selfbuff on "main"?

Any other useful info is appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by pescarul

-Changed Deflect Arrow effect:[/size]

before -> after[/size]

lv1. 16% resist bow, 8% resist crossbow -> 8%;4%;-8% M. Atk, -2% PvP Physical Skill Damage [/size]

lv2. 24% resist bow, 12% resist crossbow -> 12%;6%;-10% M. Atk, -3% PvP Physical Skill Damage [/size]

lv3. 32% resist bow, 16% resist crossbow -> 16%;8%;-12% M. Atk, -5% PvP Physical Skill Damage [/size]

lv4. 40% resist bow, 20% resist crossbow -> 20%;10%;-15% M. Atk, -6% PvP Physical Skill Damage [/size]

You forgot to update the skill name... %5E1.gif

Touché, it doesn't have much to do with Deflect Arrow anymore  ^-^

Though such change kind of makes sense on a substack server

Hi everybody, can someone pls explain how substack will work on this server?

- only the same class ? how many? max lvl on sub?

- i get all the skills from that sub? active? passive? masteries? Can i sub a buffer to selfbuff on "main"?

Any other useful info is appreciated.

Thank you.

Not 100% sure, but from what I heard:

1) If you mean race, then yes - e.g. if you're human, you can only take another human sub - e.g. Sorcerer and Hawkeye. How many? It's a 1+1 substack server, meaning you can only have main class + one subclass skills. Not sure about max level though.

2) Yes, you should get all the skills; however if I recall correctly you only get armor mastery from the main class you choose (so you can't have e.g. 2x Light Armor Mastery for like infinite p. def). And yes, you can have a buffer subclass and buff yourself - you get all the active skills from the sub, buffs included

Edited by Herlitz