Gameserver Console

Wazzup

Question

Started for 1st time  login server console and game server console and the latter never stops loading files.. What should i do ?? Tutorial says that it takes up to 40 secs.. i have been waiting for more than 3 minutes xD

Edited by Wazzup

10 answers to this question

You have tons of errors there, that's why it's not loading.. Compile that pack again, copy all files and try again.

A guy helped me with java stuff in eclipse because i had a lot of errors and made a lot of settings.. now im trying to compile again and when i copy the link of the svn repository it freezes and says " Operation in progress"

Do everything from the start, by yourself.

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=78.0

As FighterBoss wrote. Then compile it (Tryskell post point 2), and c/p all files from build folder to new folder (step 3). On frozen you will get gameserver and datapack as a .rar file, so take them, put inside NEW folder and unrar them. Done.

Edited by SweeTs

A guy helped me with java stuff in eclipse because i had a lot of errors and made a lot of settings.. now im trying to compile again and when i copy the link of the svn repository it freezes and says " Operation in progress"

Check the reply on Gr Section.

btw, post here print screen of eclipse..