[Share] GM Shop!

Its No Tatto Gmshop Naab

1.i dont remember if have tatto!

2. dont be n@@b, this is a gm shop ..is not created for you! well if u fill a little and u r not nob can add tatto in gmshop!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mean to be rude, but you really need to brush up on your html. :) For example you put <td> around each of the links, but you didn't include a <table> or <tr> tag which would be needed to make <td> mean anything. (Which I don't really think you would need to put <td> in there in the first place) If you want to put tables in there your code would go something like this:

<html>
    <body>
      <center><br>	
        <font color="009900">[ Server GM Shop ]</font><br>
        <table>
          <tr>
            <td><button value="S-80 Weapons" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link merchant/8240-1.htm" width=203 height=21 back="L2UI_ct1.button_df" fore="L2UI_ct1.button_df"></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <td><button value="All Weapons" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link merchant/8240-2.htm" width=203 height=21 back="L2UI_ct1.button_df" fore="L2UI_ct1.button_df"></td>
          </tr>
And so on down the item list.
</table>
</center>
</body>
</html>

Which if you did that, I would add a center align atribute to the table bracket and only have center tags around the text (for "proper" coding) but it would still be easier to just remove the TDs. :P

Also you open <center> but you don't close it. Yes forgetting to close it wont cause the whole script to mess up (until you reach a part you don't want to be centered), but its proper coding.

Just my two cents as a semi knowledgeable coder. Hope I helped!

It's ok dude I just want to know how can I change the prices!I want to make those good things hard to get!I mean not with adenas

but with event medals, event glitering medals and stuff! :)

EDIT:I installed the buffer,and with my admin char I took a dual icarus swords, then I changed his name and title from navicat and I restarted the server!Now I can't take anything from him beacuse it says Incorrect item count.....shouldn't I be able to take everything from him for free since I'm a gm?

Nevermind what I said about being GM and taking free stuff.Now I want to change the prices of the items..

for instance:

Dynasty Helmet= 30 event medals and 2 glids or something like that!

how can I do it?

• 1 month later...