Bot Auto Level To 30 In Lol ?

I 'm looking for any bot program for leveling bot accounts in LoL, is there anything like that working decently ?

Googling it i came across with 2 worthy to notice results

1. Bot of legends (which seems more like a script helper not auto leveling program)

2. VoliBot

I d like some feedback about those 2 from people that have used them.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by alexxx

you can try nhc5 bot

it queues up into bot games and just feeds until the bots win but you will eventually get to 30

make sure to take xp/ip boosts (per day given you will lose every game) to make it worth

well i just started searching about LoL and Boting when i made this post a few hours ago.

So far from what i understand Volibot is just an auto queue program , meaning it will just do the following things on a loop

click play > select game mode > accept game > pick champ summs and runes/masteries > wait for game to finish

you have to use volibot along with a program like Bot of Legends (this one plays the game and uses scripts).

it sux big time

i mean like i dont know your case but i ran it on a laptop like the entire day and it worked fine

but if you dont have a 2nd pc you can just leave it on overnight