high five [L2J] Lineage ][ Dreams - Phoenix | Dimension 1

Ghost

To be honest I have been waiting for the new dimenstion to start, couldn't wait for it so I decided to check the server on the Main dimension and boom, 100-200 online max :(  That got me really dissapointed, considering the fact that a large amount of the population from the main dimension will move to the new dimension, will make the main phoenix probbably die. Let's be honest, private lineage2 servers are mostly about the first 2-3 months of it's life. All of the epics, 2-3months olympiad fights, gearing up, getting your clan to the top, farming etc. Then it gets boring as there is almost nothing to conquer but only pimping up your character to the max. Over enchanting equipment, maxing skills etc.

So now a question to you Gh0st, do you think you can gather a couple hundreds of people on the new dimension's start? Are you going to advertise it properly and loudly?

OMG! Really? Excuse me while I run to the bathroom to cut myself cause you didn't see more than 100-200 players on...

Wow, very nice post, but next time calm your tits please. 200 online is low, servers after c6 are dead with that amount of people, u prolly wont be even able to run olympiad. 200 is only good for farming and some 3vs3 pvps..

Wow, very nice post, but next time calm your tits please. 200 online is low, servers after c6 are dead with that amount of people, u prolly wont be even able to run olympiad. 200 is only good for farming and some 3vs3 pvps..

This is some obvious new l2 community mentality right there, expecting 5000 players from start and all that. Go back to your bot infested fake player plagued mid rate copy paste & go servers with account managers made like ATM machines.

If you like a server you stay no matter what otherwise nothing will ever change and you will still be looking for servers till i dont know when.

Edited by ZaNteR

Server looks very promising!
Let's make this topic alive so people will visit it and it will get more attention cause it's reeally worth it!
Gh0st, what are your expectations about the online on the new dimension?

We will be launching a beta for the new Dimension on Phoenix on the 20 August 2015. Make sure you're ready for it! the new Dimension will be officially launching on the 29 August 2015. The beta is expected to last a few days.

Useful Links:

Edited by Ghost*

• 2 weeks later...