New Anti-Bot

Today couple of hours ago Averia released new Anti-Bot called Averia-Guard, this bot has been developed by Averia team for months now and so far it's been blocking most of 3rd party softwares, I would like to invite MaxCheaters community to come and test new anti-bot system and let us know what do you think about it. If possible this topic would be an discussion about how did your test went.

Edited by Awe

What, when all you need is process name replacement/hiding then antibot is worth nothing... You actually need to dig inside process, do you even know how adr/tower works?

All stuff with process/window names is not worth the effort, i reviewed the dsetup.dll where the antibot reisdes. It seems pretty standard, its virtualized with themida but its easy to restore original code and see stuff

Edited by Szakalaka

what made my day is "undercover" NWindow.dat with base64 encoded detection logs xD

also banning at game start (what you seems plan to add) is wrong at first point, cuz you can easily poke around with guard IPs null routed