Tat Hs Quests Script

UnnamedPlayer

Hi, i want to ask if someone has scripts from HS to make the TAT quests, if they care to share.

I have the egg one which is the same as the one at the forum.

But i would like to add the 2 quests at once, and even just doing the liquor quest cause its faster.

I have made a script for the liquor quest but when i come to Corcus NPC it just doesnt move.

Help please?

Thank you.

what u mean?

it get stuck at the quest part of crocus, the line at the script is blank.

theres nothing to substitute that? if i see people using a script its because there's a solution, but no one fukin helps.

what u mean?

it get stuck at the quest part of crocus, the line at the script is blank.

theres nothing to substitute that? if i see people using a script its because there's a solution, but no one fukin helps.

i dont understand xd, script already writed and stuck or doesnt have crocus script part? xd

Everyone is expert in something; people will play u for the service you are master in, if you dont know how to do something, then u are the one givin money, at least thats how i interpret the situation

And to script, isnt it on tower forum?

Edited by Szakalaka

there is a script there but it's broken, crocus doesnt have a line when it comes to target on script, even if we target manually it takes like 2 3 mins to go to the other npc from the liquor quest.

there is a script there but it's broken, crocus doesnt have a line when it comes to target on script, even if we target manually it takes like 2 3 mins to go to the other npc from the liquor quest.

so then maybe show that script?

here is the line that doesnt work.

MoveTo(140706, -105813, -3613, moveDistance);
TargetNpc("Crocus", 31545);
MoveTo(GetTarget():GetLocation(), moveDistance);
Talk();
ClickAndWait("npc_268467498_Quest", "Quest");
ClickAndWait("menu_select?ask=622&reply=1", "\"I have your liquor right here!\""); <- this is the line that doesnt work, it comes by default with "," people and myself edited to that sentence but still doesnt wrok.

btw i aint no fukin leecher, check my registration been here longer then most of u, wtf u talking about?

here is the line that doesnt work.

MoveTo(140706, -105813, -3613, moveDistance);

TargetNpc("Crocus", 31545);

MoveTo(GetTarget():GetLocation(), moveDistance);

Talk();

ClickAndWait("npc_268467498_Quest", "Quest");

ClickAndWait("menu_select?ask=622&reply=1", "\"I have your liquor right here!\""); <- this is the line that doesnt work, it comes by default with "," people and myself edited to that sentence but still doesnt wrok.

btw i aint no fukin leecher, check my registration been here longer then most of u, wtf u talking about?

oh sry cant help, i dont know tower scripts

rotfl, i did check your 2-and-only topics, asking about stuff given on the plate cuz you're half brain unable to do at least basic research by yourself :gtfo:

Ey, i have the same problem to found it, then i make my own script. 

Check this: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/193949-making-script-ttquest-for-l2tower-99-done/

Got 1 stuck bug, if u know something to fix it i share the code with all community.