How To Save The "windows" To The Right Position?

Hello 2 every1 there!

First of all, i wanna say that i am not completely sure that here is the right section for this problem that i face. If its not, ι would appreciate it if any moderator can move it to the right section!

I am facing a problem in game and i would like to ask u guys about that.
Well, every time that i close the client and i open it again, some of the windows, like the Status/Clan/Action/Mail Windows,
goes to their default location. To be more specific, every time that i log into the game, i drug those windows to the location that i want,
so it will be more convenient for me to play this game. But when i log out/close the client and open it again, those windows have gone
to their default location. So, every time i have to drug them again in a specific location, and trust me, this is soooo annoying =/
Just to tell u that i have try to do some tests about "Fixing" that, such as to run the game as an Administrator, to change the
coordinates from the "windows.info" file that it is inside the system folder, to delete the windows.info file and then try to "save" the coordinates
again etc .... but nothing works icon_e_biggrin.gif
I would appreciate it if any1 from here knows how to "save" that windows, or has any idea about how to do that.

Thanks for your time,

HydrogeN

Edited by HydrogeN

Hello 2 every1 there!

First of all, i wanna say that i am not completely sure that here is the right section for this problem that i face. If its not, ι would appreciate it if any moderator can move it to the right section!

I am facing a problem in game and i would like to ask u guys about that.

Well, every time that i close the client and i open it again, some of the windows, like the Status/Clan/Action/Mail Windows,

goes to their default location. To be more specific, every time that i log into the game, i drug those windows to the location that i want,

so it will be more convenient for me to play this game. But when i log out/close the client and open it again, those windows have gone

to their default location. So, every time i have to drug them again in a specific location, and trust me, this is soooo annoying =/

Just to tell u that i have try to do some tests about "Fixing" that, such as to run the game as an Administrator, to change the

coordinates from the "windows.info" file that it is inside the system folder, to delete the windows.info file and then try to "save" the coordinates

again etc .... but nothing works icon_e_biggrin.gif

I would appreciate it if any1 from here knows how to "save" that windows, or has any idea about how to do that.

Thanks for your time,

HydrogeN

u need using windows.info just for reading. 

When you will open your client , go to Options -> Game -> Press "Initialize".

It will bring everything to its default position.

This one that u tell, its to bring the windows to the default location, not to save them in the location that u want.

Edited by HydrogeN

• 3 weeks later...

I believe you can change default position of the windows by editing Inteface.xdat file. You can do it with XDAT Editor program, check out "wndDefPos" tab.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you can change default position of the windows by editing Inteface.xdat file. You can do it with XDAT Editor program, check out "wndDefPos" tab.

Did u know any tutorial or any video about how to edit those files? I still have this problem and i cant find a solution =/