L2J High Five Community Board

Hello ppl...Im selling a special community board with alot usefull features for every low/mid/high rate servers.  This community board works on l2j h5 stable version last revision. 

Easy for use - edit the community board, can work too with masterio rank system with some edits inside html (java part exist)

90% of this community board is configurable from configs for example: Prices for services, Top players list, Multisells are multisells biggrin.png

Community Board features:

Gm shop (you can buy items (ALL items are inside Multisells and doenst need any core edit for change the items)

Donate Manager(You can buy donate hero for X days, you can buy donate clan skills + squad skills,you can make clan lvl 11 etc and more features.) if someone dont like the donate manager or every service you can remove it from html. i can help too for remove every feature you want.

Service Manager ( you can draw-remove symbols,augment,buy noblesse,remove atr, register for siege wars.

Teleporter(you can teleport everywhere, you can change any cords or any teleport with changes inside html no need core edit etc)

Informations about server,events etc (announcements,changelog,rules,staff,rates,features,events,gameplay,top pvp-pk-online,heroes,clan,castle,server stats,support,contact,donate info.

Here is a video preview but BUFFER/GRANDBOSS-RAIDBOSS STATS, DOESNT EXIST more :

Contact me: You can add me in skype: nikosdevilakos or PM me here.

Price: You can learn the price after we discuss about your buy.

Payment method: Paypal, If customer is From Greece we can discuss about bank transfer.

Community board test is available some hours of the day. if someone need test it online can pm me for give to her my test server ip.

You could bump your old topic. Anyway.

hope it is well protected from fake bypasses

cannot use it when you flagged, in olympiad mode,olympiad spectate mode,attackable,in events, in siege (some of features disabled) and 1 tone of that shits...and all are configurable. 

That's not what he was talking about. Good luck :D

Edited by SweeTs

You could bump your old topic. Anyway.

That's not what he was talking about. Good luck :D

i think he mean protected from bots for example or phx etc..but my english are bad :)

p: about my old topic is not same. i will upload new video with new buttons and new style. this video i upload only for show the 1st preview about features. 

Edited by nikosdevil20

http://imgur.com/a/ZGw9p

http://pastebin.com/uv05MBpr

80% same as yours shared for free :)

About stats yes. i said already in my old topic the base is from shared community board but this of you show doesnt include gmshop,gatekeeper,donate services, services manager,buffer etc and the htmls are not same. i have already fix some of features doesnt work like top players etc.

About stats yes. i said already in my old topic the base is from shared community board but this of you show doesnt include gmshop,gatekeeper,donate services, services manager,buffer etc and the htmls are not same. i have already fix some of features doesnt work like top players etc.

Have you remake the raid boss respawn script? Because the one above uses sql connections witch are no longer available in l2jserver since their npcs are in xml now.

Have you remake the raid boss respawn script? Because the one above uses sql connections witch are no longer available in l2jserver since their npcs are in xml now.

in high five version i have remove the raidboss status and im working with grandboss status but is not ready yet. when is ready i update my topic

Good luck with your sales :)

Just a friendly tip: Do not load the data directly from database on each request. Make it with update task :) (If you haven't done it yet)

thanks mate :) about your tip thanks too. method for dead/alive by bossid exists in new l2j so dont need any change about this.  but about names need some rework for show the names too cuz npc.sql now doesnt exists so cannot make sql connection for show the npc names. so i need to make rework

NpcTable.getInstance().getTemplate().getName();

Yeah, drop some features cuz l2jserver dropped sql and you can't use shared code anymore :D

NpcTable.getInstance().getTemplate().getName();

Yeah, drop some features cuz l2jserver dropped sql and you can't use shared code anymore :D

Yes..cangularations!!