[Webdesign] Lineage 2 Critical

Goddess

Hello, so I'm officially back into webdesign and into designing in general. This is what I'm working on currently, I'd love to hear some feedback, whether to continue or not. 

Old Version: http://i.imgur.com/ZBsJb8G.jpg?1

DWantnA.jpg?1

Also Added Teal version, cannot decide which one i prefer.

3rd7c7f.jpg?1

Edited by SectoneART

your letters are so poor 

Menu/TypoLogo? I consist on simplicity, I do not like swirly fonts or stuffs. Haven't spent much time on the typography to be honest, more into the effects and design in general, once design is ready, i'll start working on typography.

Menu/TypoLogo? I consist on simplicity, I do not like swirly fonts or stuffs. Haven't spent much time on the typography to be honest, more into the effects and design in general, once design is ready, i'll start working on typography.

I think a very light stoke(black) or a litile bit bigger font would be better for logo, generally you need to make the users focus on important things fast and clear. your logo is ok 

Edited by Snoopi

I would pick the first one and continue the website with the same style, also i like to add a very litile visible stoke behind the text on the menu try it maybe you like it too.

stoke 1 px black around 10-20%

I would pick the first one and continue the website with the same style, also i like to add a very litile visible stoke behind the text on the menu try it maybe you like it too.

stoke 1 px black around 10-20%

I'll give it a try, but currently I'm trying to think of a way to create the Content box + sidebars, damn so complicated... :(

It's great but the logo doesn't look good.

I know you already answered some guy saying you like it simplistic, but it doesn't fit at all with the futuristic look the template has.

Edit: Oh, you edited it. It looks a little bit better now but it needs something more. Especially the "Lineage 2" text.

Edited by xDamian

It's great but the logo doesn't look good.

I know you already answered some guy saying you like it simplistic, but it doesn't fit at all with the futuristic look the template has.

Edit: Oh, you edited it. It looks a little bit better now but it needs something more. Especially the "Lineage 2" text.

I'm vectoring a logo, will be updated later, hopefully it'll look better, until then that's what I got to offer, hehe! :)

Looks good. Maybe try and make the menu bar a bit more clear/readable and add some sexy fonts.

More readable? I see them pretty clear, sexy fonts? Nah I dont use anything swirly curly or florishing, i like simple fonts especially for the menu. Seems like the menu bar isnt that good so i guess ill just change it but keep the background header.

The blue one is pretty awesome, but I think you need to work more on the logo :)
Good job anyway, can't wait to see the final outcome.