high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

Still they are listening people and do theyr best for give a good server

Even if server isn't perfect (which private is perfect?) a staff that care about the server is a very important thing

so +1 for this guys

Still they are listening people and do theyr best for give a good server

Even if server isn't perfect (which private is perfect?) a staff that care about the server is a very important thing

so +1 for this guys

and thats why world was everytime bullshit

someone made cancel party, and people start crying about cancel and next day it was nerfed ... this story was everytime and after 1 week u should change your party setup 10x 

aka ninja updates..

Edited by AchYlek

and thats why world was everytime bullshit

someone made cancel party, and people start crying about cancel and next day it was nerfed ... this story was everytime and after 1 week u should change your party setup 10x 

aka ninja updates..

So what is your problem that you had to reroll from pp to ee?

what a mess! (or you play something else?)

tumblr_nlibdkQlkO1qg8dzlo5_r1_250.gif

So what is your problem that you had to reroll from pp to ee?

what a mess! (or you play something else?)

tumblr_nlibdkQlkO1qg8dzlo5_r1_250.gif

for pvp i played bishop

but we had first time cancel pt, bcs at beta was 5 buffs cancel with that huge buff slot we said its fine,

after 2days server when we made full equip, they nerfed cancel for 1-2 buffs with 36 + 16 buff slot or how much it was

so we reroll to archers, after 2-3 days it was again nerfed so what is point play here if they nerf all chars like players cry? 

Edited by AchYlek

for pvp i played bishop

but we had first time cancel pt, bcs at beta was 5 buffs cancel with that huge buff slot we said its fine,

after 2days server when we made full equip, they nerfed cancel for 1-2 buffs with 36 + 16 buff slot or how much it was

so we reroll to archers, after 2-3 days it was again nerfed so what is point play here if they nerf all chars like players cry? 

I was trolling before but since you seems serius for once i will be aswell

Balance isn't a thing that exist in l2, however because people are playng in "private" they think that theyr idea or words is gold and everything have to go like they said

World staff did some bullshit in the years (didin't played them after frist 1 HF) anyway bullshit or not you can't blame a guy that try to listen his own player and try to make a private server something good to be played for everyone

back in 2009 i was on l2 world freya, doombringer was hitting for 400 with crush of pain +30 duel i wasted 11 months for get the opportunity to talk with nik and make him undestand that db formula was broken as fuck but i quitted? i cryed? i findend another way to play and win anyway since back then people was not threating to quit at every shit they look

back then when someone started a server they play and try to invite more friend as possible on it

now is basically like that, if there is even 1 thing that people don't like they start to "change it or my clan quit bla bla"

Is not staff fault if they are forced to do changes, is community childish fault!

Another reason why servers don't last because community don't want to make them last, if 1 guy lose hero they quit. if 1 clan lose castle they quit

and people have guts to ask me why i left mid rates ._.

L2 eu server will die soon for community fault, some years ago server was lasting years lol

i personally started on l2 world after 1 and half that was opened and the server lasted 1 year and 2 month more for a total of almost 3 years without any wipe

3k real online, something that now is real impossible since after 2 months any server will be closed in your face

I think i getted a little bit off topic but the thing is that

you prefer stallone that will not give a shit about everything or a staff that will listen you?

for me answer is simply if i should go back to mid i would like to get someone that can help me if i find something broken

On conflict i played vs daggers that was able to avoid rush impacts LOL

where the fuck you ever see that? 3 months and they didin't fixed it because there was no way to comunicate (expect armani/rain/dbsk that was and his the only good guy there)

clan big like that don't exist anymore

tumblr_nmuyn6g5QF1u50c91o2_250.gif

Another reason why servers don't last because community don't want to make them last, if 1 guy lose hero they quit. if 1 clan lose castle they quit

and people have guts to ask me why i left mid rates ._.

L2 eu server will die soon for community fault, some years ago server was lasting years lol

i personally started on l2 world after 1 and half that was opened and the server lasted 1 year and 2 month more for a total of almost 3 years without any wipe

3k real online, something that now is real impossible since after 2 months any server will be closed in your face

tumblr_nmuyn6g5QF1u50c91o2_250.gif

+1

It's an old game that doesn't attract any 15y+ old kid to play.

Community is a small number of people over 20+ that constantly decreases due to loss of interest,real life issues.

It's not even a game anymore to be precise.The only ''successful'' privates,are servers where you can bot to infinity and sell it for cash to some poor losers.

If somone wants to make money from botting,he could start PoE or some other impactful MMO.

In 6 years max this game will hit the ground and i'll be putting the tombstone. :p

In 6 years max this game will hit the ground and i'll be putting the tombstone. :P

In 6 years all will be different..

For Lineage, for LoL and etc...

Every friday at 20:00 GMT+1 server time there will be a 1vs1 tournament based on oly with direct elimination matches. For example if there are 100 participants there will be 50 matches in the first round and only the winners will go to the next round. The secound round would have 25 matches with the 50 winners from the first tier. When the number is not even in the third round one participant will get an automatic win and he will wait till the end of round three to get a new opponent. The reward differs and is based on the number of tiers: Blessed enchants, silver coins and gold coins, GCM. Every winner will get reward for each passed tier. Good luch to all participants and our team wishes you a happy playing.

11037892_828523623888086_564172963383540