high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

i logged yesterday, saw some people in giran, went dv for pvp, got stuck on the rock on dv spawn, insta logged off after seeying that geodata ;DDDDDDDDD

i mean, those files, are idk what, worst geodata i saw, and dv i wont even comment.

600+ online while online counter say 800+ it means shops are also counted on online count.  seems legit for me, on peak we had 1450 online.

so since when tales with tower show 4.2k, and .online  12k it was legit also ? :D :D :D

fail...

i logged yesterday, saw some people in giran, went dv for pvp, got stuck on the rock on dv spawn, insta logged off after seeying that geodata ;DDDDDDDDD

i mean, those files, are idk what, worst geodata i saw, and dv i wont even comment.

yah at beta i just run at giran and i droped to textures xD 
Edited by AchYlek

▼1300+ Real Players, growing daily.

▼Join us now!!!
▼Website: http://L2-Dragon.net
▼In this week there will be held the first battle for castles. Every leader who conquer a castle will receive a prize of 100 credits which can be used to shop in our site.

10985208_679666725476809_238793308622406

Edited by Dev.Death

▼1300+ Real Players, growing daily.

▼Join us now!!!

▼In this week there will be held the first battle for castles. Every leader who conquer a castle will receive a prize of 100 credits which can be used to shop in our site.

10985208_679666725476809_238793308622406

yayayaya

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Really balanced server.. The stuff are really helpfull and open minded to suggestions!!! Also you can reach them anytime to talk with them for any issue you have.. 1k people constantly online even at weird hours like early at the mornings!!! 

I remember many people crying that mobs in dv were too strong compared to tales... we nerfed them.

Many people cried about gem dragons being too strong compared to tales... we nerfed them.

Many people cried about walking dv mobs being too strong compared to tales... we nerfed them.

Many people cried about Kariks inside LOA unable to be stunned, feared, lethaled, etc... we nerfed them.

Srsly, what the fuck tales? Spoiling people and stuff? We had retail-like DV, but it seems like people are used to the custom. Thats why please shut about DV. It is the players' choice to be like that, its not how its in the pack.

Also, if geodata is all you can complain about (because people looking to complain about something, find the easiest thing to complain about), I am happy for that, because afar from the geodata, there is no other serious complain or whatsoever. The amount of exploits this pack has so far are 0, the amount of bugs are minimal compared to the russian pack, and the best of all:

--->  Player Count: 987/8192
  --->Offline|Online: 187/800
  +-->  Object Count: 105573
  +-->      AI Count: 7173
  +.... L2Item(Void): 347
  +.......... L2Item: 57957
  +....... L2Monster: 40532
  +......... Minions: 4286
  +.. Minions Groups: 2454
  +........... L2Npc: 4565
  +............ L2Pc: 640
  +........ L2Summon: 19
  +.......... L2Door: 1457
  +.......... L2Char: 57
  --->   Ingame Time: 15:47
  ---> Server Uptime: 11hrs 57mins 34secs
  --->      GM Count: 3
  --->       Threads: 70
  RAM Used: 2490

(this is taken several days ago for those why try to say something about it)

12 hours uptime, 2 errors at console (0 NPEs) and 2.5GB ram usage. Compared to russian packs which take 5-7GB ram at this amount of players online and console is flooded with errors (or even the worst, no errors but untraceable bugs). I can go buy ASUS Zen Phone 2 and host a fucking server on it with this pack.

So go on, complain about geodata, because this is all you can complain about.

Also, go blame me and UnAfraid as much as you want, but you can't dismiss the facts that he can code flawlessly on everything and I can create server content which is liked by most players and used by half of the servers out there (and I'm not talking about editing mobs and stats). And yeah, I admit it, we cant work on russian packs... UnAfraid didnt even want to touch a thing there, claiming that everything works on magic and that only I somehow know how to deal with the bullshit there. The choice was obvious and we switched to this pack where we can both code a lot easier and making much more stable pack. A simple geodata problem compared to the bullshit in the russian pack? I'd take it everytime. Its a lot easier to take my math degree and fix the geodata than trying to make the russian pack as balanced and stable as this pack.

Edited by Nik

l2j geodata is unfixed since ages, was rewritten by luno from l2m yeaaars ago, till today, l2j's geoengine is one big piece of shit. and u never gonna fix it.

and gz with 12h uptime nik, 6 years ago i had a l2jserver based wich was without restart for 1 week with 500-600 unique ips.  :happyforever:

anyway, good luck with ur server, i mean no harm to you.

oh and btw, decrease the pk drop, after 6pk and 500 karma i dropped my whole set, and half jewels  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

▼Every friday at 21:00 server time there will be a 1vs1 tournament based on oly with direct elimination matches. For example if there are 100 participants there will be 50 matches in the first round and only the winners will go to the next round. The secound round would have 25 matches with the 50 winners from the first tier. When the number is not even in the third round one participant will get an automatic win and he will wait till the end of round three to get a new opponent. The reward differs and is based on the number of tiers: Blessed enchants, silver coins and gold coins, GCM. Every winner will get reward for each passed tier. Good luch to all participants and our team wishes you a happy playing.

11049611_680005915442890_305205069553282