high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

And stalonka havent dissapointed u with periel duals +12 on first day and "20k online"? The Staff here is really friendly and listen to the community and they really put effort in this server not reopening same sh*t like stalonka is doing.

Anyway i found the place where to play for me and my friends and i hope that those haters actually log and see by themselfs that it is different this time.

Thats why i f***ing need this clear , because disappointment is at its finest ! We've been taking all the shi,t from everyone , i wanna donate dude , i wanna help them , i wanna give them something only becuase i would know that they are clean , put effort , money , for just MY ass , like all your ass'es too , but i wont donate , i wont help , i wont give them something because all these 3 years they are only taking , i need a payback , then we can start all over again together , united.

Its a place where both have to be the same . I am not a customer , they arent a business . If someone break this code we wont even communicate at the same place. We have to communicate both by our love of this game .

I dont really wait from ALL to get me at some point , my english are bad either and they arent help the situation , but the most important thing is the disappointment. I ll be there , because i've never lost my faith.

Trust me, i know it good, im playing their servers for years and i can tell you this time it looks different and if they wont use those phantoms and if they wont have op donations which i know they wont, everything will be fine, anyway check out the beta and u will see by yourself. i trust this staff and i seen by myself they really putting effort in it and i hope they will be rewarded with a big community for that.

Trust me, i know it good, im playing their servers for years and i can tell you this time it looks different and if they wont use those phantoms and if they wont have op donations which i know they wont, everything will be fine, anyway check out the beta and u will see by yourself. i trust this staff and i seen by myself they really putting effort in it and i hope they will be rewarded with a big community for that.

Prepare your self stallone dogs are coming!

tumblr_n298he4WDn1tsj2bno5_250.gif

i dont like world's admins attitude but ill play there cause they fix some bugs from time to time and most important THEY ARE NOT STALONE or any1 else from his failers

You will not be disappointed.

Please all clan liders need to check this many clans are registered in the game but not in the forum also for events

http://forums.l2-dragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17

The same applies to those who will trust us. Thank you all

Edited by Dev.Death

They dont fix bugs time to time, i know the developers team and they are busy for most of the day fixing bugs if there are any. These developers do care about the quality of there server. It's up to the community to make it happen. I will be playing this server, even tho i quited playing Lineage 2 for a while. I will give this one a last try.

And i don't find it anything weird that Nik could have some attitude. Look at the gaming community we are in right now, everyone is trolling, everyone is hating, nobody seems to care. Where did this come from? Atleast im glad im not part of any troll gaming generation we have now. It's not only Lineage 2, its on every online game right now.

I guess we have to deal with it. Don't let anyone else ruin the fun for you.

Edited by Zilex

They dont fix bugs time to time, i know the developers team and they are busy for most of the day fixing bugs if there are any. These developers do care about the quality of there server. It's up to the community to make it happen. I will be playing this server, even tho i quited playing Lineage 2 for a while. I will give this one a last try.

And i don't find it anything weird that Nik could have some attitude. Look at the gaming community we are in right now, everyone is trolling, everyone is hating, nobody seems to care. Where did this come from? Atleast im glad im not part of any troll gaming generation we have now. It's not only Lineage 2, its on every online game right now.

I guess we have to deal with it. Don't let anyone else ruin the fun for you.

L2 is dead since stallonka and mouse start to make servers

servers before was lasting years after they bring this new way of open and re-opening every 2 min all went to shit

so basically for all the 2015 community

tumblr_n1ar5ohcN81qc17ifo5_r1_250.gif

L2 is dead since stallonka and mouse start to make servers

servers before was lasting years after they bring this new way of open and re-opening every 2 min all went to shit

so basically for all the 2015 community

tumblr_n1ar5ohcN81qc17ifo5_r1_250.gif

those fcking gifs seem to be from TV series.

which series is it?

Basically dinesy storyes maked bad ass

mulan is lesbian

snow white and prince charming fuck every episode for the entire 2 season like bunnies

robin hood do the same on 4 season

peter pan basically kidnapped wendy

i can keep it for hours but however for see it you need guts

1 season is so damn dumb and ugly that make you sick, you have to get the strenght to survive until season 2 and everything will change

Ye i'll might download some seasons of it.

Got bored of watching all over again house md.

edit:most off topic conv i ever witnessed on a L2 private server topic.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Ye i'll might download some seasons of it.

Got bored of watching all over again house md.

edit:most of topic conv i ever witnessed on l2 private server topic.

your real life must be so boring if you reached such achievement!