How To Bypass Smartguard?

bubaby

Well that proves how bad is smartguard, renaming adr name allows u to load it xDD

To bypass tower u actually have to patch SG's checks inside process to blind him from seeing hooks and some function calls

hello everyone i am trying to bypass smartguard of l2 redemption with cracked adrenaline but nothing ..... maybe someone who know can help me ?  tnx 

i using process explorer and suspend start.exe

but someone just rename adren and work fine, its different at windows.

well only rename the start.exe not work for me ...now i test to make it with process explorer and suspend and we will see. ....

after u need resume it when smartguard window end

• 2 weeks later...

Any1 know how can disable/remove that "running smart guard ( errorcode=60)"

Thx !

run everything as administrator my adrenaline works fine . i open adrenaline first then the lineage and i dont get any smartguard errors

• 3 weeks later...

Dudes paizw L2neo kai perasan kainourgio patch me smartguard...exw to L2 adrenalin to crackarismeno kanw rename to start.exe kai to adrenalin.exe to kanw suspend to start.exe anoigw apo l2.exe kai molis teleiwsei to smartguard kanw resume kai petaei problima pou leei oti to stoixeio L2.bin stamathse na leitoyrgei...esbhsa kai to l2.exe kai ekana rename to l2.bin se l2.exe alla kai pali tpt...mou leei oti to stoixeio l2.exe stamatise na leitourgei..kamia idiea dudes?

bypass cracked adr at smartguard is easy.

rename adren + start.exe, open process explorer suspend start.exe  and open l2, when smartguard window end, resume start.exe and easy

It Does Not Work, can u help me.

• 1 month later...