Another Visual Patch

pto

Testing at the moment. First thing that I should point out that you should change - the target (when you click on a target/when you click on yourself, where it shows Clan/Ally/Nick etc.) - make it similar to the old one (like it used to be) or something like that, because it took me a little bit to find where to enlarge it/close it and, in my opinion, it's width is a little too big for a target "panel". Another thing - maybe you should make it so you could de-activate the Macro interface? Not everyone and not always needs it (in some cases, it kind of becomes a "nuisance"). Another thing - wouldn't it be better if you could edit the height of the System Message Window? Because, sometimes, it's not that needed and it can be a bit too big, so to speak. That's all for now. Thanks for it! :)

Testing at the moment. First thing that I should point out that you should change - the target (when you click on a target/when you click on yourself, where it shows Clan/Ally/Nick etc.) - make it similar to the old one (like it used to be) or something like that, because it took me a little bit to find where to enlarge it/close it and, in my opinion, it's width is a little too big for a target "panel". Another thing - maybe you should make it so you could de-activate the Macro interface? Not everyone and not always needs it (in some cases, it kind of becomes a "nuisance"). Another thing - wouldn't it be better if you could edit the height of the System Message Window? Because, sometimes, it's not that needed and it can be a bit too big, so to speak. That's all for now. Thanks for it! :)

you need to try for off macro alt+r

Sorry for late reply pto... but yes, default wartag icons was what I was looking for...

Also another thing I noticed: when you have siege (fortress or castle) no icons appear over your head either.

And personally I am using the other one (http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190265-visual-patch-l2h5/) as I am not that big a fan of all the flashy wing-stuff :p

Any pointers you could give me so I could edit it myself to my wishes? 'unpack with l2tool, download nvidia dds plugin for photoshop, edit colors with photoshop to whatever you like. and repack with l2tool.' is the answer or?

Best regards.

theres a guide, https://sites.google.com/site/l2clientmod/l2toolthere's the tool, just play around with it, in 10 min u can mod what u want, if u good at photoshop, u can make a nice mod.

never used this tool, took me 30sec to learn it.

• 3 weeks later...

theres a guide, https://sites.google.com/site/l2clientmod/l2toolthere's the tool, just play around with it, in 10 min u can mod what u want, if u good at photoshop, u can make a nice mod.

never used this tool, took me 30sec to learn it.

and how u run this l2tool if you learned it ?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, nice work !

What would I need to change or not paste in order to :
Keep the normal target panel
Keep the normal HP/MP/CP bar + buffs

Keep the normal inventory (I Assume oldintentory.utx for this one)

Remove this "PC"  icon (what is it btw ?)

Is there a way to make the maccro extra bar customizable ?

I mean instead of being the real maccro menu, being a bar where we can swap icon and chose where we put them.

Edited by Ellone

Hi, do you know what variable do I need to change in xdat editor to set back the opacity of window to normal ? Inventory for example is getting transparent.
It's actually all window that gets transparent... :(

• 1 month later...

Hi, do you know what variable do I need to change in xdat editor to set back the opacity of window to normal ? Inventory for example is getting transparent.

It's actually all window that gets transparent... :(

For the transparency/opacity, you actually can make it not transparent in the Options panel in-game. Can't remember exactly where to go, but look around in there, there are not that much options and you will find it.

• 1 month later...