Deposit Item

I have made warehouse deposit to be free but still there is on visual bug, and as far as i know it is client edit.

The window shows 30 adena fee..even if it works (no adena's are burned still there is that visual bug)

Any ideas?

you can't do it via xdat editor, only can modify few thigns but no str properties like this one, here a small guide.

V49xpKz.jpg

mDAe1f6.jpg

jruROS6.jpg

XRbYlov.jpg

yw9aQx7.jpg

NEF6pNh.jpg

FjoHTWr.jpg

4tNx8zT.jpg

JXnLh8s.jpg

Edited by CriticalError

You can by removing the frame(text message + background) with the price. Did modifying Interface.u gave you correct effect in game? Did you check if price actually changed?

You can by removing the frame(text message + background) with the price. Did modifying Interface.u gave you correct effect in game? Did you check if price actually changed?

well no idea about remove this frame, and how? if delete something like that the client crash sure, I only change value in Interface.u and anyway still no change when deposit item, it still figurin 30 so I think is necesary touch other things

well no idea about remove this frame, and how? if delete something like that the client crash sure, I only change value in Interface.u and anyway still no change when deposit item, it still figurin 30 so I think is necesary touch other things

You are wrong about the client Error. You just need to modify Interface.xdat with xdat_editor, if you will delete it, then it will just not be shown. I have removed a lot of frames, texts, buttons like that and i didn't have any errors regarding that.

About Interface.u, it looks like it's a dead file. Whatever you change in there(and is not causing the error) is not affecting the game.

Lock it plz.!!

You are wrong about the client Error. You just need to modify Interface.xdat with xdat_editor, if you will delete it, then it will just not be shown. I have removed a lot of frames, texts, buttons like that and i didn't have any errors regarding that.

About Interface.u, it looks like it's a dead file. Whatever you change in there(and is not causing the error) is not affecting the game.

I did this :)

ty for tip!