L2 Adrenaline Scripts.

Hello guys!

I am looking for a "Simulation of random clicks near character" while farming, to simulate I am a real person.

I found this script: https://adrenalinebot.com/en/api/example/simulation-random-clicks-near-character , but when I use it, appears an error in this line:  

while Delay(1000) do begin  

Script (9): Type of expression must be BOOLEAN

Somebody knows what can I do? Thank you!!

Edited by bartun

On 4/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, darknesscrysis said:

The above script works for tutorial windows. For trade chats you would only need to change the packet ID, so search for that. You don't need to ask for a whole other script when you already have one that you just need to modify for it to work.

I used the PacketID= 15 (for trade) but this doesnt seems to work too. I tried with other packets id but  cant find the right one.

Have u an idea which packet id could this be?

2 hours ago, elrey2 said:

I used the PacketID= 15 (for trade) but this doesnt seems to work too. I tried with other packets id but  cant find the right one.

Have u an idea which packet id could this be?

ED=ConfirmDlg:d(requestID)d(d)d(d)s(name)d(d)d(d)

probably this one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adr.bot said:

ED=ConfirmDlg:d(requestID)d(d)d(d)s(name)d(d)d(d)

probably this one

Hello adr.bot, first of all, sorry for bothering you.

I need a script that makes random small movements between skills? To make more realistic the bot? I found a script but it doesn't work, 3 posts ago. It does exist?

Another thing I would love, is to change 1kkk adena for a goldbar, I have to write .bank and appears a windows that I have to click in "Deposit" button, that's hard to do or this script exists?

My best regards.

2 hours ago, bartun said:

Hello adr.bot, first of all, sorry for bothering you.

I need a script that makes random small movements between skills? To make more realistic the bot? I found a script but it doesn't work, 3 posts ago. It does exist?

Another thing I would love, is to change 1kkk adena for a goldbar, I have to write .bank and appears a windows that I have to click in "Deposit" button, that's hard to do or this script exists?

My best regards.

Try it like this:

uses SysUtils;

procedure RandomClicksThread(d: integer);
var X, Y, Z: integer;
begin
  X:= User.X;                                                              // set coordinates of point
  Y:= User.Y;                                                              // near which we will move
  Z:= User.Z;
  while True do begin                                                      // run an endless loop
    if (Engine.Status = lsOnline) then begin                               // if we are in the game then
      if (User.DistTo(X, Y, Z) > 2*d*d) then begin                         // if the base point has changed, 
        Print(Format('[RandomClicksThread] Base point coordinates updated: (%d, %d) -> (%d, %d)', [X, Y, User.X, User.Y]));
        X:= User.X;                                                        // update coordinates
        Y:= User.Y;
      end;

if (not User.Moved) and (not User.Sitting)                           // if we are not moving and not sitting
      and (not User.InCombat) and (User.Cast.EndTime = 0)                  // not in fight and dont cast anything
      and ((User.Target = nil) or (User.Target.Dead)) then begin           // and we dont have a target or our target is dead, then
        if Engine.DMoveTo(X+Random(2*d)-d, Y+Random(2*d)-d, User.Z) then   // make a random step to the side
          Delay(1000+Random(5000));                                        // and wait for random delay
      end;                                                  
    end;
    Delay(1000)
  end;
end;

begin
  Script.NewThread(@RandomClicksThread(150));       // start the thread, second argument indicate max distance from the base point
  // code...

Delay(-1);
end

Edited by darknesscrysis
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bartun said:

u need check events tab, there is "item", select it and u see everything else there

11 hours ago, adr.bot said:

u need check events tab, there is "item", select it and u see everything else there

11 hours ago, darknesscrysis said:

Try it like this:

uses SysUtils;

procedure RandomClicksThread(d: integer);
var X, Y, Z: integer;
begin
  X:= User.X;                                                              // set coordinates of point
  Y:= User.Y;                                                              // near which we will move
  while True do begin                                                      // run an endless loop
    if (Engine.Status = lsOnline) then begin                               // if we are in the game then
      if (User.DistTo(X, Y, Z) > 2*d*d) then begin                         // if the base point has changed, 
        Print(Format('[RandomClicksThread] Base point coordinates updated: (%d, %d) -> (%d, %d)', [X, Y, User.X, User.Y]));
        X:= User.X;                                                        // update coordinates
        Y:= User.Y;
      end;

if (not User.Moved) and (not User.Sitting)                           // if we are not moving and not sitting
      and (not User.InCombat) and (User.Cast.EndTime = 0)                  // not in fight and dont cast anything
      and ((User.Target = nil) or (User.Target.Dead)) then begin           // and we dont have a target or our target is dead, then
        if Engine.DMoveTo(X+Random(2*d)-d, Y+Random(2*d)-d, User.Z) then   // make a random step to the side
          Delay(1000+Random(5000));                                        // and wait for random delay
      end;                                                  
    end;
    Delay(1000)
  end;
end;

begin
  Script.NewThread(@RandomClicksThread(150));       // start the thread, second argument indicate max distance from the base point
  // code...

Delay(-1);
end

At this moment, I am using Events tab, i put: Adena>999.999.999 alarm. I can make when adena>999.999.999 write in chat .bank, but then I have to click in "Deposit", and no option in Events tab.

Thank you so much!! Btw, not working. I mean, If i use only the script yes, char moves, slowly but he moves himself, but I am looking (and I don't know if its possible) moving between skills, something like "kiting"

Edited by bartun

12 hours ago, bartun said:

At this moment, I am using Events tab, i put: Adena>999.999.999 alarm. I can make when adena>999.999.999 write in chat .bank, but then I have to click in "Deposit", and no option in Events tab.

Thank you so much!! Btw, not working. I mean, If i use only the script yes, char moves, slowly but he moves himself, but I am looking (and I don't know if its possible) moving between skills, something like "kiting"

https://prnt.sc/s6plu5

1 hour ago, adr.bot said:

Yeah, I undestand what you mean, but .deposit don't work, and .bank only opens a windows that I have to click on Deposit, or Withdraw, to transform Adena into GB, or reverse. I can't do that with Events tab.

I tried this, but don't work:

var
  adena:tl2item;
begin
  while delay(555) do begin
  inventory.user.byid(57, adena);
    if assigned(adena) and (adena.count > 2 * 500000000) then begin // more than 5kk
      while not user.target.dead do delay(11);
      engine.facecontrol(0,false); delay(555);
      engine.entertext('.bank'); delay(555);
      engine.DlgSel('Deposit'); delay(555);
      engine.facecontrol(0,true);
    end;
  end;
end.

bank.png

Edit: I tried with DlgSel, DlgText, DlgOpen before the DlgSel, I am pretty sure it should work with Engine.ByPassToServer but I don't know what to put inside the parenthesis in ByPassToServer xD

Edited by bartun

18 hours ago, bartun said:

For kitting I don't know how it would be, but for random clicks during combat you only have to delete the 'not User.InCombat' condition. It would do them between skills I suppose as it has a condition to not do it while casting. Although you may need to delete that condition too because if it's casting skills all the time it won't do the random clicks.

Edited by darknesscrysis

25 minutes ago, darknesscrysis said:

For kitting I don't know how it would be, but for random clicks during combat you only have to delete the 'not User.InCombat' condition. It would do them between skills I suppose as it has a condition to not do it while casting. Although you may need to delete that condition too because if it's casting skills all the time it won't do the random clicks.

I will try modify it, thank you!

22 hours ago, bartun said:

Yeah, I undestand what you mean, but .deposit don't work, and .bank only opens a windows that I have to click on Deposit, or Withdraw, to transform Adena into GB, or reverse. I can't do that with Events tab.

I tried this, but don't work:

var
  adena:tl2item;
begin
  while delay(555) do begin
  inventory.user.byid(57, adena);
    if assigned(adena) and (adena.count > 2 * 500000000) then begin // more than 5kk
      while not user.target.dead do delay(11);
      engine.facecontrol(0,false); delay(555);
      engine.entertext('.bank'); delay(555);
      engine.DlgSel('Deposit'); delay(555);
      engine.facecontrol(0,true);
    end;
  end;
end.

bank.png

Edit: I tried with DlgSel, DlgText, DlgOpen before the DlgSel, I am pretty sure it should work with Engine.ByPassToServer but I don't know what to put inside the parenthesis in ByPassToServer xD

Still searching help with this, I can't bot because i have to change adena for goldbar every 2:30 mins, so I can't left bot alone for more than 5 min. I am sure I have to click "Deposit" with the engine.ByPassToServer, but I dont know what I have to put inside the ByPassToServer, how could I know?

On 4/28/2020 at 1:55 PM, bartun said:

Still searching help with this, I can't bot because i have to change adena for goldbar every 2:30 mins, so I can't left bot alone for more than 5 min. I am sure I have to click "Deposit" with the engine.ByPassToServer, but I dont know what I have to put inside the ByPassToServer, how could I know?

https://adrenalinebot.com/en/api/example/more-about-enginebypasstoserver

10 hours ago, adr.bot said:

Yeah thanks, but already read it 2 days ago, I am using cracked Adrenaline and I am trying to learn to edit/modify easy scripts just that haha (I don't have the script recorder and i don't have any tool to discover the ByPassToServer)

But no problem, the server for what I need this script is nearly to die so.. no problem..

By the way, lot of thanks!

Edited by bartun

45 minutes ago, bartun said:

Yeah thanks, but already read it 2 days ago, I am using cracked Adrenaline and I am trying to learn to edit/modify easy scripts just that haha (I don't have the script recorder and i don't have any tool to discover the ByPassToServer)

But no problem, the server for what I need this script is nearly to die so.. no problem..

By the way, lot of thanks!