Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 minutes ago, siriys_blek said:

To walk around the rooms , like a mapped catas mostly i mean

Now i am searching script for CAPTCHA, cause some1 may report my bot.

 

what type of captcha exactly ,maybe it's shared alrdy..

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
var
  adena:tl2item;
begin
  while engine.delay(555) do begin
  inventory.user.byid(57, adena);
    if assigned(adena) and (adena.count > 5 * 1000000) then begin // more than 5kk
      while not user.target.dead do delay(11);
      engine.facecontrol(0,false); delay(555);
      engine.entertext('.deposit'); delay(555);
      engine.facecontrol(0,true);
    end;
  end;
end.

 

Anyone can make this work?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi, 
I'm looking for a script for Sell/Buy actions with NPC on Interlude servers. Engine.Exchange doesn't work, so it must be done via packets.

Or if you know how to catch a specifit packets I will be grateful.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi,

 

I have a problem with attached captcha.

 

I've tried with:

 

procedure  checkForCaptcha;
begin
  while  Engine.Status = lsOnline  do
  begin
    if  Engine.dlgtext.contains ('C0de') then
    begin
      engine.dlgsel ('C0de')
    end;
  end;
end;
begin
Script.NewThread(@checkForCaptcha);
end.

 

Scripts starts and works, but after aroud 1 minute it stops for some reason (any idea why?)

Shot00000.jpg

Posted
3 hours ago, Akyoto said:

Hi,

 

I have a problem with attached captcha.

 

I've tried with:

 


procedure  checkForCaptcha;
begin
  while  Engine.Status = lsOnline  do
  begin
    if  Engine.dlgtext.contains ('C0de') then
    begin
      engine.dlgsel ('C0de')
    end;
  end;
end;
begin
Script.NewThread(@checkForCaptcha);
end.

 

Scripts starts and works, but after aroud 1 minute it stops for some reason (any idea why?)

Shot00000.jpg

its captcha in tutorial window, not sure if there is api for tutorial window, but with packets should work fine

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, adr.bot said:

its captcha in tutorial window, not sure if there is api for tutorial window, but with packets should work fine

 

Hi adr.bot,

 

thank you for the reply and advices. I have still few questions, and if you wouldnt mind to answer them that would be great.

 

1. Any idea where can I read about sending packets via scripts?

2. why above script is stopping after 1-2 minutes (is it because I have enabled other options in adrenaline like autobuffing and attacks?

Edited by Akyoto
Posted
5 hours ago, Akyoto said:

 

Hi adr.bot,

 

thank you for the reply and advices. I have still few questions, and if you wouldnt mind to answer them that would be great.

 

1. Any idea where can I read about sending packets via scripts?

2. why above script is stopping after 1-2 minutes (is it because I have enabled other options in adrenaline like autobuffing and attacks?

procedure OnPacket(ID, ID2: Cardinal; Data: Pointer; Size: Word);
begin
 print(ID);
 print(MemToHex(Data^, Size));
end;
begin
  delay(-1);
end.

this receive packets from server to client if i not wrong, "OnCliPacket" from client to server

to send packet

engine.sendtoserver('');

engine.sendtoclient('');

 

why ur script is stopping i have no idea

Posted (edited)

Hello adr.bot and everyone,

 

I have been using adrenalin quite long already, and have been making my own scripts with simple language. Atm I have a few questions from scripting that im facing atm on my own:

 

1- How to equip different jewels for each slot? For instance, if I use the command below it will equip and unequip the same jewel:

 

        Inventory.user.ById(12325, item); 
        Engine.UseItem(item);
        Inventory.user.ById(12325, item); 
        Engine.UseItem(item); 

 

I wanna equip one earring on each slot or substitute the earring that is being used in each slot.

 

2- How to identify the dialog from the NPC and select the correct answer (for instance, get a pet wolf quest, quite similar to anti captcha)? I think its using this code, right?

 

Engine.dlgtext.contains

I managed to identify the text, but engine.dlgsel does not work in this specific chat (it works for other NPC). I tried doing bypass like this:

if engine.dlgtext.contains('useful') then
begin
Engine.BypassToServer('1110003');

 

But it didnt work, here's the full dialog:

 <html><body>
Question:<br>What is the normal lifespan of a wolf in captivity?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110052</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110053</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110054</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110051</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110055</fstring></body></html>

 

 

3- How is possible to identify if the user has any dyes and which are them with the script?

 

4- Currently my auto level script sometimes could get stuck (invisible wall in town, a rock, tree or even some lag that might screw it). How can I "check" if the char is doing nothing and use scape or something?

 

5- My auto level scripts is currently for single char, how can I comunicate with another char in pt and make them follow the same script at the same time (for instance, my script goes to town, rebuff, restock and go back to farming location, but I want the other char in pt do the same at the same time and go back and wait for the rest before farming again). I thought I could manage doing that with party message.

 

Thanks very much if anyone can help with some of those questions!

Edited by nhaka
Posted
On 6/18/2018 at 8:57 PM, nhaka said:

Hello adr.bot and everyone,

 

I have been using adrenalin quite long already, and have been making my own scripts with simple language. Atm I have a few questions from scripting that im facing atm on my own:

 

1- How to equip different jewels for each slot? For instance, if I use the command below it will equip and unequip the same jewel:

 


        Inventory.user.ById(12325, item); 
        Engine.UseItem(item);
        Inventory.user.ById(12325, item); 
        Engine.UseItem(item); 

 

I wanna equip one earring on each slot or substitute the earring that is being used in each slot.

 

2- How to identify the dialog from the NPC and select the correct answer (for instance, get a pet wolf quest, quite similar to anti captcha)? I think its using this code, right?

 


Engine.dlgtext.contains

I managed to identify the text, but engine.dlgsel does not work in this specific chat (it works for other NPC). I tried doing bypass like this:


if engine.dlgtext.contains('useful') then
begin
Engine.BypassToServer('1110003');

 

 

But it didnt work, here's the full dialog:


 <html><body>
Question:<br>What is the normal lifespan of a wolf in captivity?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110052</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110053</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110054</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110051</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110055</fstring></body></html>

 

 

 

3- How is possible to identify if the user has any dyes and which are them with the script?

 

4- Currently my auto level script sometimes could get stuck (invisible wall in town, a rock, tree or even some lag that might screw it). How can I "check" if the char is doing nothing and use scape or something?

 

5- My auto level scripts is currently for single char, how can I comunicate with another char in pt and make them follow the same script at the same time (for instance, my script goes to town, rebuff, restock and go back to farming location, but I want the other char in pt do the same at the same time and go back and wait for the rest before farming again). I thought I could manage doing that with party message.

 

Thanks very much if anyone can help with some of those questions!

1. u should use items by oid

2. as example u can use engine.waitaction([ladlg], p1,p2) and then check engine.dlgtext example with command "pos"

3. no idea

4.  i think this should work

procedure doSoe();
begin
// stuff for soe
end;

var
	qwe:boolean;
begin
	qwe := false;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then
	begin
		engine.moveto(x,y,z);
	end;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then // at end point
		qwe := true;
	if not qwe then
		dosoe;
end.

5. no idea also

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, adr.bot said:

1. u should use items by oid

2. as example u can use engine.waitaction([ladlg], p1,p2) and then check engine.dlgtext example with command "pos"

3. no idea

4.  i think this should work


procedure doSoe();
begin
// stuff for soe
end;

var
	qwe:boolean;
begin
	qwe := false;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then
	begin
		engine.moveto(x,y,z);
	end;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then // at end point
		qwe := true;
	if not qwe then
		dosoe;
end.

5. no idea also

 

TY Adr,

 

1. I managed how to find OID and I'm posting here if someone need what I made (its to unequip both rings with same ID, just change the ID in the script, you can change it to any kind of item, just need to adapt it):

 

function UseRingOID(showInfo: boolean = true): integer;
var
    item: TL2Item;
    i : integer;
    a: integer;
    b: integer;
    ringA: integer;
    ringB: integer;
    
begin
    for i:=0 to Inventory.User.Count-1 do
    begin
        if (Inventory.User.Items(i).Equipped) then
      begin
         Result := Inventory.User.Items(i).OID;
         if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (a=1) then  //here put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringA:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         a:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringA, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end
         else if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (b=1) then //here  put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringB:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         b:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringB, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end;
        end;
    end;
 Result := -1;
end;

 

2. I dunno if I understand your suggestion  but I managed to identify the window and the text, but I cant make it select the answer with engine.dlgsel nor engine.bypass. Do you know what I need to put in bypass to make this work. Here's the full chat of one of them (but all follow the same structure just changing the numbers). I think it might need some work to use it, because it does not follow the normal bypass dialog:

 

<html><body>
Question:<br>Pets are very useful to their owners. Which  of the following is <font color="LEVEL">not</font> an appropriate use of a pet?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110004</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110002</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110001</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110003</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110005</fstring></body></html

 

Or if you have an example with pos to select the answer?

 

Thanks for the other answers.

Edited by nhaka
Posted
1 hour ago, nhaka said:

 

TY Adr,

 

1. I managed how to find OID and I'm posting here if someone need what I made (its to unequip both rings with same ID, just change the ID in the script, you can change it to any kind of item, just need to adapt it):

 


function UseRingOID(showInfo: boolean = true): integer;
var
    item: TL2Item;
    i : integer;
    a: integer;
    b: integer;
    ringA: integer;
    ringB: integer;
    
begin
    for i:=0 to Inventory.User.Count-1 do
    begin
        if (Inventory.User.Items(i).Equipped) then
      begin
         Result := Inventory.User.Items(i).OID;
         if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (a=1) then  //here put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringA:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         a:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringA, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end
         else if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (b=1) then //here  put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringB:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         b:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringB, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end;
        end;
    end;
 Result := -1;
end;

 

2. I dunno if I understand your suggestion  but I managed to identify the window and the text, but I cant make it select the answer with engine.dlgsel nor engine.bypass. Do you know what I need to put in bypass to make this work. Here's the full chat of one of them (but all follow the same structure just changing the numbers). I think it might need some work to use it, because it does not follow the normal bypass dialog:

 


<html><body>
Question:<br>Pets are very useful to their owners. Which  of the following is <font color="LEVEL">not</font> an appropriate use of a pet?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110004</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110002</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110001</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110003</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110005</fstring></body></html

 

Or if you have an example with pos to select the answer?

 

Thanks for the other answers.

hmm i never see dialog like that, seems there is no bypass strings xd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
    • https://l2mayhem.ru/   The Mayhem Server is designed for players who want to enjoy the game without unnecessary stress or steep barriers. We focus on a comfortable gaming experience: the mechanics are adapted so that even newcomers can get up to speed quickly, while veterans will be happy to return to the beloved universe. On the server, character progression and content difficulty are well balanced: your character develops steadily, without the need to spend huge amounts of time on repetitive tasks. For players’ convenience, we’ve implemented autofarm - it lets you complete daily tasks efficiently. Moreover, bots are officially allowed on the server: they help automate routine actions, so you can focus on the most exciting parts of the game - sieges, PvP, clan wars, and crafting. The server’s atmosphere is friendly: the active community is always ready to offer advice, and the administration ensures order and fairness. Whether you’re looking for a relaxed leveling and world‑exploration experience or want to take part in intense events, everyone can find their own pace and playstyle here. Right now, the server features new activities: we’ve added new instances and locations with unique mechanics and rewards, as well as rare items that can only be obtained in these zones. This is a great chance to get powerful gear and stand out among other players.   Rates: - Grind: EXP/SP x3 (Raid Bosses: x3). - Loot: Drop/Spoil/Adena x3; Raid/Epic Raid drops x3. - Quests: All rewards x1.   Gameplay: - Accounts are created automatically. - Mammons is located in the Town of Giran. - Each character has access to the unlimited Auto Farm function. - Mass party functions activated by the party leader. - A pre-installed shortcut panel is provided for each new character. - The full list of chat commands is available on the Community Board. - Players have a x25 weight limit and an increased inventory capacity. - All buffs, dances, and songs last for 2 hours. - Spawn protection lasts 10 seconds after teleporting. - Treasure Chests have been removed from spawns. - Cursed Weapons have been removed from drops. - Common items can no longer be purchased or obtained as drops. - Mobs and Raid Bosses no longer use Cancel skill. - Equipment up to the Dynasty can be purchased with adena. - Shots up to S grade and consumables are available in the Community Board. - Offline shops are supported: simply set up a shop and type the .offline command in chat. - No drop penalty on Raid Bosses unless the player is over 5 levels higher than the boss; otherwise, the drop chance is reduced. - Mana Potions restore 1500 MP and have a 10‑second reuse time. Newbie Mana Potions restore 500 MP. - The Vitality, Nevit, and Recommendations systems have been disabled. - The store now offers a lower buy price for player‑sold items. - NPC Victor visits Town of Giran on Wednesdays and Saturdays for gear/doll upgrades and elemental exchange. - Once you hit level 40, every mob can drop one of three medals: Bronze, Silver, or Gold.   Premium: - +35% to EXP/SP, Adena, Seal Stones, Element Stones, and Epaulette drops. - Buffs, dances, and songs last 3 hours. - With Premium, players can get 3‑hour buffs by purchasing them from other players.   Enchanting: - The chance to successfully enchant gear is 65%. Safe enchantment is up to +3; the maximum enchant level is +20. - Elemental Stones: 50% chance. Elemental Crystals: 30% chance.   Skills: - Auto‑learn all skills and Forgotten Skills. - 30 buff slots, 12 Dance/Song slots. - Subclass max level raised to 85.   Quests: - 25 000 Adena is required to obtain the 1st class; 250 000 Adena for the 2nd class; 10 000 000 Adena for the 3rd class. - The subclass quest is not required. - The Freya quest is not required. - The Hard Freya quest is not required. - Access to Frintezza is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Baium is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Antharas is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Valakas is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Hellbound progression is at level 1.   Olympiad: - Olympiads are held monthly. - Enchantment limit is +6. - Starting Olympiad requires 6 characters. - You need 15 battles to receive a reward. - Only non‑class battles are available.   Sieges/Territory Wars: - Flags are returned to their owners at the start of each Territory War, which occurs every 2 weeks. - A clan’s maximum number of captured flags in TW is 3.   Raid Bosses/Epic Bosses/Instance Features: - RB status is available on the Community Board. - Freya - 6-27 chars to enter. - Hard Freya - 6-27 chars to enter. - Frintezza - 6-45 chars to enter. - Ultra Daytime Zaken - 6-9 chars to enter. - Daytime Zaken - 6-9 chars to enter. - Nightly Zaken - 6-450 chars to enter. - Tiat - 9-45 chars to enter. - Beleth - 9 chars to enter. - Day/night restrictions for all Zaken instances have been removed. - Level‑limited zones: Ant Nest (levels 1–45), Sea of Spores (levels 1–56), Core (levels 1–56). - Almost all Raid Bosses listed in the Community Board drop an Enchanting Box with a 100% chance. - New Raid Bosses and their jewelry have been added. Teleport to these bosses via NPC Mirelle in Town of Giran. - New Instances: dolls, timed epic jewelry, and upgrade item for cloaks, bracelets, and accessories. Enter via NPC Ancient Portal in Town of Giran; 6-9 chars to enter.
    • Estou procurando cloacks do classic adaptadas para cliente interlude.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..