☢️THE BEST Lineage 2 SERVICES☢️

On 2/14/2019 at 1:03 PM, Lokus said:

Hello, you work with LinkedIN? Dunno if its alredy asked.

Hello , if you mean followers yes the price is 100 followers per 3€

• 1 month later...

There was an update in all social media booster's prices , some got cheapers but others like instagram ( due to huge updates ) got more expensive . Don't forget if you can't find a service that you are interesting in just contact me and ask me about it 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I don't care what these random rats are typing to me. I will ruin their business for scamming other people's work. I'm very good at it, no matter what protection or obfuscation they add to their files. I will break them and share everything for free with the community that's what they deserve.
    • Look are you crazy or dumb? yes, im aware of this post, but i have NOTHING to do with it! unfortunately, when people sent me this post i even thought it was strange, and when i downloaded the server and the files really are without any protection, what do you want me to do about it? the reality is that im not even up to date on anything about Lineage anymore... im doing my things peacefully, bothering nobody.. He is talking about me, this guy is saying im the one who leaked or anyhting
    • Ps: I do know the guy, talked with him before, a few friends have bought stuff from him in the past and never had any issue. But hey, It happend so I'm posting it here. If he somehow answers back and sends the interface I will delete this post. A few days ago he made contact with me saying he had interface 474 code to sell. And since I also develop interfaces, I was interested in buying.   He told me the price, said he only accepted advcash/volet. I asked if he had any other crypto wallet or paypal email. He said no. After a while, he came back with a paypal email, in which we sent the money. But since its a new account, paypal blocked it for safekeeping. After this, he returned the money and we went to check on how to make a advcash/volet account. After a bit, we successfully created a "volet" account and transferred the money to him in 2 parts. 5 EUR first to check if he received the correct amount and later the 595 remaining to complete the 600 EUR for the asked price of the interface code and editors for it. His last message was on the 25th of September saying he wasn't home. Haven't heard from him since. I asked a friend of mine if he was legit and if he worked far from home and he did confirm this for me. But still. I would at least expect him to keep in touch with me to update his whereabouts and saying if he would need more time to arrive home. Here are the screens with the full discord conversation:    
  • Topics