interlude [L2J] L2Etnia

Lioy

o3EKrXn.png

Hello everyone , I would like to present you our Lineage Interlude PvP server , L2Etnia. After some months of daily working we are glad to announce that it's time to go online. We are trying to make a stable server and something different, but to manage it we need your help. Remember that we are people too , so be patient and we promise to you that server will become better day by day. Also we want to update server often , adding new custom features , new events and many others. Share our server and call your friends to join too! We are waiting you all on the Grand Opening.

Grand Opening : 01/03/2015

Server Rates

Exp : 1000x

Sp : 1000x

Adenas : 1000x

Karma Drop : 10%

Enchant Rates

Safe Enchant +5 

Max Enchant +21

Normal Scroll 60% chance

Crystal Scroll 90% chance easy farm (5-16) 

Blessed Scroll 100% hard farm (16-21)

Main Features

Main Town - Giran 

Starting Level - 75

Augment System - 1 Active 1 Passive

NO Custom Armor/Weapons

Custom Events

Custom Farm Areas 

Custom Bosses 

GM Shop with everything you need

Olympiad daily 18:00 - 12:00

Much more in game

Events

PVB [00:00 | 04:00 | 08:00 | 12:00 | 16:00 | 20:00 ]

TVT [06:00 | 14:00 | 23:00]

DM [03:00 | 22:00]

Lucky Chests [02:00 | 10:00 | 19:00]

Pure PvP [07:00 | 15:00 | 18:00]

Special Features

Class Cage Fighting System 

Nobless Manager in Main Town

Custom Killing Spree System 

Auto Vote Reward System

Dark Lord Boss - Strongest Boss 

High Zone - Best PVP Zone

Other Custom Bosses

Better Explanation

Class Cage Fighting

This is a unique fighting system created by our team. Players are possible to play class vs class by registering in Class Cage Npc in Main Town. Then system searches for a player with the same class with you. When you win a fight you earn class points. Every 2 weeks players with most class points in every class they become Class Masters. What they win? The best benefit is they earn Masters Skills. These skills are same with Hero Skills but their status are decreased by 50%. Let's see who is the best of your class!

2agoh7l.jpg

Custom Killing Spree

It's simple but we really loved that , on every 5 kills you take in a row , Etnia Helper is appeared and he heals you 2 times for your good fighting abilities.

Dark Lord Boss

Dark Lord is the best boss in the server. The "best" also means the most difficult boss to kill. You will need many many players to manage to kill it but it worth it since his drops are very good. This boss when it's HP goes under 75% he automatically kills all players near him except players that are in specific locations. When it's HP goes under 50% he paralyzes all near players for some seconds and his guardians are spawned. You can't hit the boss if you don't kill his 2 guardians first. And when it goes at 25% he automatically kills again all players. Will you manage to kill Dark Lord?

Players vs Boss Event [PVB]

In this event you are fighting against bosses and not players. Five bosses are spawned and you have to kill them as fast as possible. Why fast? Because event lasts only 1 hour and if you don't kill them you lose! After killing these five bosses it's captain appears and you have to kill them too.  Prepare for this fight because it will not be easy!

High Zone 

It's the best zone of the server, all players with good equipment should go there. When you enter the zone you automatically get flagged. In each pvp kill inside this zone you win some consumables like cp pots and some items that you can get from farming too.  But except that you win High Points. There also some mobs inside too. Top 5 players with the most High Points every week become High Zone Masters. They have good benefits like a special chat , hero glow and they earn some good items for their skills! Can you become a High  Zone Master too? Let's see it.

Server Website: WWW.L2ETNIA.COM

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/l2etnia

Please join us on facebook for any server news and share our page everywhere! 

Topic,website,forum will be updated daily !

Edited by etniafamily

Thank you gyes we wait you there.

25 of this month I will give some money at topzone,hopzone for some advertising and for premium account . That means instant add in topzone,hopzone without waiting for approvement. 

www.facebook.com/l2etnia  Like us in our facebook page

And share us everywhere you can , call your friends it's very important ,  we need your help to make a good community!

www.l2etnia.com

Edited by etniafamily

Good features dude.

I'll be there for sure ! Good luck with it ! Hope to see many ppl online

You are welcome. 

Today we will have dedicated machine in our hands , these days will be days of full testing.

We just need people to play in our server, you can help in that too by sharing us.

Hopzone advertising in progress ( yes , advertising need approval too). 

Topzone advertising if fully atm , propably will make it in 2 days. 

Just spread it.

www.l2etnia.com

Edited by etniafamily

the farm is easy or hard ?

p.s {gr} fere ligi koka re minaraa

Farm is easy till +16 , scrolls rate 90%.

16-21 it will be a bit hard because I hate to see first day full +21 , don't you? 

------------------

Dedicated bought .

Hopzone advertisement added in "lineage 2 all servers".

Waiting for advertisement in topzone (out of stock)

w0qc75.jpg

www.l2etnia.com

Share us!

Edited by etniafamily

16-21 it will be a bit hard because I hate to see first day full +21 , don't you? 

------------------

oo realy? i will go full +21 in 2 days man...i am fcking crazy because i smoke weed everyday..maybe you should smoke weed to...:D

what about my p.s man ? 

i see on site login and game online you are on this time?

Site's online status is based on real time yea , we are just online to test everything and finish last things.

Hope to see a good gameplay :P.

------------------

Dedicated bought .

Hopzone advertisement added in "lineage 2 all servers".

Waiting for advertisement in topzone (out of stock)

w0qc75.jpg

www.l2etnia.com

Share us!

their drops?