L2Age / L2Woa - Source - Development, Services [H5]

Kama3a

I played on Woa crappy server, server could not run many hours without mobs to stuck :D mucho stable serbidor with many bugs and exploits.

kam3 or bella gtfo from this topic

you have own topic about l2age server. take care of it.

Hey, l0l3d, its useless to continue this conversation since I've already said my statement, no need for further discussion, since my point was to describe that this pack is a total piece of garbage. I don't really care what people here think of me, since this place isn't a forum where I'd chose to roam around daily. I don't need such attention... my people are elsewhere.

Thats why I will give the only valid statement in this topic, which is... CATS!

Hey, l0l3d, its useless to continue this conversation since I've already said my statement, no need for further discussion, since my point was to describe that this pack is a total piece of garbage. I don't really care what people here think of me, since this place isn't a forum where I'd chose to roam around daily. I don't need such attention... my people are elsewhere.

Thats why I will give the only valid statement in this topic, which is... CATS!

After you used this pack for several years and after epic fail on last l2world you calling it "garbage" its like to say black to white.

Take your cats and gtfo :)

garbage is your thinking of russian packs, take your l2j and make epicly good pack. or not

/hate more please

Edited by Kama3a

yooo l0l3d flaming with nick, lmfao, truth is, only nik had some brain, l0l3d couldnt even find the line in beleth ai responsible for min players in zone, had to tell him the line so he could just edit the number pmsl.

and this pack is total garbage, its the worst source in lineage 2 history.

yooo l0l3d flaming with nick, lmfao, truth is, only nik had some brain, l0l3d couldnt even find the line in beleth ai responsible for min players in zone, had to tell him the line so he could just edit the number pmsl.

no...

l2j reunion is the worst pack in the history, never buy that crap   :okey: .

since your l2j knowledge are zero why do you even bother write here ?

When nik was so good coder why 80 % of all commits on age/woa was mine creation.

Your info is too poor even to comment who was working and who not at previous servers.

Do you make love with bella coz i did not participitate at last server but you did not forget to flame me there lol :)

fake online cannot be returned to ls, and bypassed to client, you cant cheat on that, you can return 5000/5000 or 0/5000, but not fake player list + real to ls.

see how bad you are.

Everyone who thinks the pack is bad can come to the test server and see by his eyes mods and how the server features work.

for the haters, b me :)

Edited by Kama3a

since your l2j knowledge are zero why do you even bother write here ?

When nik was so good coder why 80 % of all commits on age/woa was mine creation.

Your info is too poor even to comment who was working and who not at previous servers.

Do you make love with bella coz i did not participitate at last server but you did not forget to flame me there lol :)

see how bad you are.

Everyone who thinks the pack is bad can come to the test server and see by his eyes mods and how the server features work.

for the haters, b me :)

Returning fakes to ls was never possible with fake table, spawning phantoms in some hidden place is mucho skill bro. and about my knowlage, you have no clue who i am, copy paste developer from l2world OFF SERVER 

Returning fakes to ls was never possible with fake table, spawning phantoms in some hidden place is mucho skill bro. and about my knowlage, you have no clue who i am, copy paste developer from l2world OFF SERVER 

What da fk you are talking about, 

l2net and rest bots send request packet for server status, max players and etc.

You can modificate the count that the server return.

I was not part ot last l2age, its other question with who you make love, bella or kam3ran? - "1.1k real online, join the server its so good" - LOL they did not had developer from the start of server.

And what did i copy/paste? If Nik say im a alien you will spam this topic "call FBI we have an alien here, help!!!". 

Nik is developer with big or i can say epicly big ego, when he make something alone "omfg im da best" and when he fail at fixing something then "l0l3d you make the changelog"...

Are you the new Achylek ?

Edited by Kama3a

Instead of trying kill this stalone legacy , you are facking fight eachother , i wish i had any dev skills so i would develop a server just for the reason i told before and for the community that still plays this drug non stop.

What da fk you are talking about, 

l2net and rest bots send request packet for server status, max players and etc.

You can modificate the count that the server return.

I was not part ot last l2age, its other question with who you make love, bella or kam3ran? - "1.1k real online, join the server its so good" - LOL they did not had developer from the start of server.

And what did i copy/paste? If Nik say im a alien you will spam this topic "call FBI we have an alien here, help!!!". 

Nik is developer with big or i can say epicly big ego, when he make something alone "omfg im da best" and when he fail at fixing something then "l0l3d you make the changelog"...

Are you the new Achylek ?

lol twat, bella or kam3ran, or l0l3d, lulu, and whatever nicks you use, you ALL are braindamaged cunts, wich total lack of coding knowlage. if you check my post history, ive told you like 100 times that ur a bunch of copy paste developers, wich can only paste blocks of code from other packs. 

What did you develope for this pack retard? tell me one feature that you at least rewritted???? NOTHING you did, just copy paste and fuck up skills, since you have no clue how skills should work.

Search a bit and you might find out that i developed for matrix the first attri system, or rewritten a whole spawnlist, added all ai's written my own pathfind engine,made first tezza ai, wich i guess ur shity pack is using with deleted credits. etc etc, now what  did you do cunt? copy paste? piss off prick.

Who is Achylek btw? 

Instead of trying kill this stalone legacy , you are facking fight eachother , i wish i had any dev skills so i would develop a server just for the reason i told before and for the community that still plays this drug non stop.

Thats why im selling this pack.

Its pretty good for low/mid rate servers even for PvP with some tuneup.

But my ex-co-workers attacking me and puting their dog pto to talking bulshits.

lol twat, bella or kam3ran, or l0l3d, lulu, and whatever nicks you use, you ALL are braindamaged cunts, wich total lack of coding knowlage. if you check my post history, ive told you like 100 times that ur a bunch of copy paste developers, wich can only paste blocks of code from other packs. 

What did you develope for this pack retard? tell me one feature that you at least rewritted? ??? NOTHING you did, just copy paste and fuck up skills, since you have no clue how skills should work.

Search a bit and you might find out that i developed for matrix the first attri system, or rewritten a whole spawnlist, added all ai's written my own pathfind engine,made first tezza ai, wich i guess ur shity pack is using with deleted credits. etc etc, now what  did you do cunt? copy paste? piss off prick.

Who is Achylek btw? 

When you know so many things why you dont have idea who i'm and who are the rest of the team ? #1 logic.

Now i remmember who you was, at l2age or l2woa you was pretending having h5 l2off skills/npc/etc data source and you argue our skills was broken compared with your source, and at the end it was gracia final source that was shared in l2maxi.

Pro coder :) please gtfo 

This pack have ~3-4k revision of work and 70% of them are mine so gtfo with your copy/paste.

Edited by Kama3a

When you know so many things why you dont have idea who i'm and who are the rest of the team ? #1 logic.

Now i remmember who you was, at l2age or l2woa you was pretending having h5 l2off source and you argue our skills was broken compared with your source, and at the end it was gracia final source that was shared in l2maxi.

Pro coder :) please gtfo 

This pack have ~3-4k revision of work and 70% of them are mine so gtfo with your copy/paste.

Ive told you to check leaked freya scripts for skill effects, not l2off h5 source idiot. me prey, orfanos etc was trying to explain you for weeks that daggers are broken, we gave you videos screens from rpg club, but still ur whole brain damaged  team did not understand that its broken. Your IQ is equal to the quality of this pack, and anyone who would pay 1$ for this pack, can gratz himself for bieng more stupid then ur gipsy team.

This pack have 3-4k revisions, no wonder, when you ninja update, then revert, then commit then revert etc :D you gipsys made 4k commits copy pasting stuff and making the source with every commit more bugged.

You and whole l2age/l2world are bunch of scrubs, liers and noobs. go back to school and learn coding, then try to sell somethink faggot.

Ive told you to check leaked freya scripts for skill effects, not l2off h5 source idiot. me prey, orfanos etc was trying to explain you for weeks that daggers are broken, we gave you videos screens from rpg club, but still ur whole brain damaged  team did not understand that its broken. Your IQ is equal to the quality of this pack, and anyone who would pay 1$ for this pack, can gratz himself for bieng more stupid then ur gipsy team.

This pack have 3-4k revisions, no wonder, when you ninja update, then revert, then commit then revert etc :D you gipsys made 4k commits copy pasting stuff and making the source with every commit more bugged.

You and whole l2age/l2world are bunch of scrubs, liers and noobs. go back to school and learn coding, then try to sell somethink faggot.

Now you are delusional, please come back later when the hate is a bit lower... 

Good statement about this project since you have never seen a code of it or have you tested it, you just played old revision.

How you can judge someone or something you never saw. 

If i need information about something better to ask the wall, it have bigger chance to respond me then to took your opinion for java code or l2j servers at all. lol

p.s. where is the moderator this topic is full of hate :(

Edited by Kama3a