[Share] Cracked Adrenaline Bot + Guide

pto

pto u playing on arion deX? there is cliext shield protection. Tell me if you using adrenaline u have shield.exe in process or your avir blocked this ? because i dont know the adrenaline bot is undetected there

Edited by izoneus

what to uncheck so bot wont attack raidbosses? :D

I dont know if there is an easy way for it but this should work, translations will be in ´(´ ´)´:

Go 1 point under Attack for: Поиск цели(ignore target)

Then go to the second tab: фильтр(filter)

Then click on the button: Видимые NPC(seen NPCs)

Keep the monsters you dont want to attack ticked and the monsters you want to attack you untick. Then click on: Добавит(add) its on the right if I remember right.

Now select one of the monster in the list and tick: Не атаковатъ(dont attack) . It is almost on the bottom of the window. 

Then click on: Все так же(everyone the same) . Now all monsters you ticked should be marked with Не атаковатъ.

you are done.

pto u playing on arion deX? there is cliext shield protection. Tell me if you using adrenaline u have shield.exe in process or your avir blocked this ? because i dont know the adrenaline bot is undetected there

no bro, that server is done.

download process explorer, open l2exe here, kick client.dll and by happy with boting but that cracked adrenalin dont work 

Edited by AchYlek

Cracked adrenaline work perfect on new dex server without any program ;o

But not worth bot on dead server :D

Remember!

Dex  Arion [H5] L2OFF FILES

• XP: 5x
  • QUEST XP: 1x
  • SP: 5x
  • ADENA: 5x
  • QUEST ADENA: 5x
  • SEALSTONE : 5x
  • ADENA DROP RATE: 70%