Our website is up. A pre launch donate list will be available soon. Donations though are pretty balanced. Server is not pay 2 win!

AIO Buffer (Forbidden to leave town - All Buffs Last 1Hour) - 65 Euro

Level 80 Main Class + Lvl 78 Subclass - 35 Euro

Make Character Noblesse - 60 Euro

Character 255 Eval Score - 10 Euro

Change Name - 5 Euro

Change Gender - 5 Euro

Change Main Class - 20 Euro

4 Blessed Scroll Enchant Weapon/Armor S Grade - 30 Euro

4 Blessed Scroll Enchant Weapon/Armor A Grade - 20 Euro

8 Normal Scroll Enchant Weapon/Armor Any Grade - 30 Euro.

7 Top Grade Lifestones (15% Skill Chance) - 20 Euro

10 Blessed Scroll Of Escape (To town or clan hall or castle) - 10 Euro.

A Grade Armor Set + 6 - 65 Euro

A Grade Weapon + 6 - 40 Euro.

S Grade Armor Set + 5 (Max Donateable Enchant - Shield not included) - 80 Euro

S Grade Weapon + 5 (S.A) (Max Donateable Enchant) - 85 Euro

S Grade Tateo set + 5 - 70 Euro

VIP Package.

Mainclass level 80 + Subclass lvl 78 + Noblesse + Full S Grade Armor +5  / Weapon (S.A) +5  / Jewels +5 + 255 Recs - 140 Euro.

Clan Level 8 - Full Clan Skills - 80 Euro.

Clan Hall (if available) - 40 Euro.

500 CP Pots - 5 Euro.

10 Book of Giants - 10 Euro.

Clan 15.000 Clan Rep - 15 Euro

Title Colour of your choice - 10 Euro.

Accessories x3 of your choice (Bunny Ears, Hats, Masks f.e) - 5 euro.

You cannot donate for highly enchanted S Grade Items, you cannot donate for Epic Jewels.

Here's an early preview of our donation list!

To have a donation list for the server self-sustainability is one thing.. But you intentions are clearly to fill your own pocket.  I suggest you get a job you lame bastard.

EDIT;  Mainclass level 80 + Subclass lvl 78 + Noblesse + Full S Grade Armor +5  / Weapon (S.A) +5  / Jewels +5 + 255 Recs - 140 Euro   /   P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Edited by Clyde

To have a donation list for the server self-sustainability is one thing.. But you intentions are clearly to fill your own pocket.  I suggest you get a job you lame bastard.

EDIT;  Mainclass level 80 + Subclass lvl 78 + Noblesse + Full S Grade Armor +5  / Weapon (S.A) +5  / Jewels +5 + 255 Recs - 140 Euro   /   P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

A) Nothing of the above is something every player cant get.

B) Consider the 4-8 Enchant Chance of 70% (75% blessed) when you look at +5 SGrade Donations.

In other news, the earth is flat and L2 Server Owners shouldn't open servers for profit. Aiming for profit is one thing, achieving a balance between Normal player and donators is other thing. Donators pretty much pay to get to a point where most players will get to, but faster and thats it. No Epic Donations in there, because of the long RB Respawn Timers to keep things fair. No cheap S Grade donations, No cheap A Grade + donations. You can keep posting your opinion here, but we both know that unless you do this for your fun, you have to act like this.

A) Donation means better server stability.

B) Better server stability creates a healthy game enviroment for everybody -> people have fun.

Now if you can get back and forth between A and B without wrecking up the server's balance, you succeed.

Don't bother explaining what a healthy relationship between a normal and a donate character is. Play your tricks somewhere else. I'm not posting here because I'm having fun, it's just an expression of my mindset. And all I see here is a broke administrator that has high hopes for dumb people robbing their parents money. You can fool someone else by saying "I don't run this for money" while the obvious truth is you're doing exactly that. Milk the bitch, that's your moto fella either way you put it. 

Don't bother explaining what a healthy relationship between a normal and a donate character is. Play your tricks somewhere else. I'm not posting here because I'm having fun, it's just an expression of my mindset. And all I see here is a broke administrator that has high hopes for dumb people robbing their parents money. You can fool someone else by saying "I don't run this for money" while the obvious truth is you're doing exactly that. Milk the bitch, that's your moto fella either way you put it. 

Well, when investing money on anything in your life you expect to have some profit otherways is a terrible investment. Its exactly the same with L2 Private servers, however you can avoid pay 2 win situations by balancing the gameplay. I was honest since the first post here, i don't get (and won't bother) what you are trying to achieve posting such crap in here. I am looking forward on reading on "L2 Privium will not accept any donations" posts, oh wait, you launch the server for money as well don't you?

I told you this once, clearly you've missed it.

To have a donation list for the server self-sustainability is one thing. To have a donation list for your own profit is completely another thing. Take a wild guess in what group you fell.. 

It's non of my business how you operate your own project, just be a man and face the truth when someone throws it your way.

And believe me when I say that I won't be taking any profit from a game I have absolutely no credits for. That is something majority of admins never realized. Including you.

I'm sorry if you feel like I've attacked you anyhow. You won't be hearing of me again. Adios.

Every srv is openin for cash since...well,few years now,not sure. So nothing weird here. Ur choice if u wanna play.

Im neither rooting for or bein against dis srv.

Well, best thing to do would be to first test then server then cry about unfair donations. Server isn't even open yet lol. 5 March we will be waiting to see everyone in game, after you see for yourself, we are open in all kinds of criticism.

This server will fail as hard as its name. If any admin/wannabe admin opposes what I claim, we can do an actual bet, like money or something.

Just quit it and go back to your cave, you have nothing to offer

This server will fail as hard as its name. If any admin/wannabe admin opposes what I claim, we can do an actual bet, like money or something.

Just quit it and go back to your cave, you have nothing to offer

Search the latin vocabulary for the meaning of the word Emineo. I don't get the other part of the sentence though.

ANNOUNCING PUBLIC BETA TUESDAY 18:00 GMT +2 FOR EVERYONE !!

Help us create a bugless server!! WIPE THURSDAY 18:00 GMT +2 GRAND OPENING !!