Custom Tattoos At X Pvp Count.

'Baggos'

Wrong.. :D

Try to understand the code, let me explain

if (Config.FIGHTER_TATTOO_ENABLE && Config.MAGE_TATTOO_ENABLE && !isMageClass())

If fighter and mage tatto enabled and the char is not mage.

Also rest of the code is logically wrong as well.

Well, it's kinda stupid to have 2 options for fighter and mage tattoo, since why you would reward only one class, so you can make it only with one config and use Fanky version

if (Config.CUSTOM_TATTOO_ENABLE)
{
        if (getPvpKills() == 100)
        {
            if (!isMageClass())
            {
                addItem("PvP Reward", Config.REWARD_FIGHTER_ID, Config.REWARD_FIGHTER_COUNT, this, true);
                sendMessage("You've been rewarded with a fighter tattoo");
            }
            else
               {
                addItem("PvP Reward", Config.REWARD_MAGE_ID, Config.REWARD_MAGE_COUNT, this, true);
                    sendMessage("You've been rewarded with a mage tatoo");
               }
        }
}

Otherwise, you have to check 2 times the pvp count (if for example you enable fighter, and disable mage), one check for fighter and then the same shit for mage. :)

take a look in my last post. i have edit with this. :P

Still wrong.. You will give reward ONLY for fighter class. At 100 pvp fighter tattoo, and for each kill mage.

Look my previous post, Fanky's code. Debug it and don't mess :)

Edited by SweeTs

Still wrong.. You will give reward ONLY for fighter class. At 100 pvp fighter tattoo, and for each kill mage.

Look my previous post, Fanky's code. Debug it and don't mess :)

// Add Fighter or Mage Tattoos
  if (Config.REWARD_TATTOOS_ENABLE)
  {
  if (getPvpKills() == Config.PVP_COUNT)
  {
  if (!isMageClass())
  {
  addItem("Tattoo", Config.TATTOO_FIGHTER_ID, Config.FIGHTER_TATTOO_COUNT, this, true);
  sendMessage("Congratulations! " + Config.PVP_COUNT + "  PvP Kills! You won Fighter Tattoo.");
  }
  else
  {
  addItem("Tattoo", Config.TATTOO_MAGE_ID, Config.MAGE_TATTOO_COUNT, this, true);
  sendMessage("Congratulations! " + Config.PVP_COUNT + "  PvP Kills! You won Mage Tattoo.");
  }
  }
  }
  }

On eclipse i use this. :P

I give wrong check here on quote. :lol:

I put the wrong copy / paste lines one by one. Now is ok?

Edited by 'Baggos'

Yeah, that's it :)

Offtopic: I'm thinking about new section for "such" codes. :D

Edited by SweeTs

Yeah, that's it :)

Offtopic: I'm thinking about new section for "such" codes. :D

Sorry, my English is shit .

What do you mean ? :P

hahahaha now i understand... yes it is a idea.. :lol:

You've right... :( for people who do not have good computer to test.

Edited by 'Baggos'

• 2 weeks later...

nice share mate, btw you need to remove the last " } " at the l2pcinstance part otherwise it's wrong

to be like this one

+
+       // Add Fighter or Mage Tattoos
+       if (Config.REWARD_TATTOOS_ENABLE)
+       {
+       if (getPvpKills() == Config.PVP_COUNT)
+       {
+       if (!isMageClass())
+       {
+       addItem("Tattoo", Config.TATTOO_FIGHTER_ID, Config.FIGHTER_TATTOO_COUNT, this, true);
+       sendMessage("Congratulations! " + Config.PVP_COUNT + "  PvP Kills! You won Fighter Tattoo.");
+       }
+       else
+       {
+       addItem("Tattoo", Config.TATTOO_MAGE_ID, Config.MAGE_TATTOO_COUNT, this, true);
+       sendMessage("Congratulations! " + Config.PVP_COUNT + "  PvP Kills! You won Mage Tattoo.");
+       }
+       }
+       }
+

• 2 weeks later...

This logic is kinda meh, should be opposite (remove ! and switch mage <-> fighter code place) :D

+       if (!isMageClass())
+       {
+       addItem("Tattoo", Config.TATTOO_FIGHTER_ID, Config.FIGHTER_TATTOO_COUNT, this, true);
+       sendMessage("Congratulations! " + Config.PVP_COUNT + "  PvP Kills! You won Fighter Tattoo.");
+       }
+       else
+       {
+       addItem("Tattoo", Config.TATTOO_MAGE_ID, Config.MAGE_TATTOO_COUNT, this, true);
+       sendMessage("Congratulations! " + Config.PVP_COUNT + "  PvP Kills! You won Mage Tattoo.");
+       }

The same shit-Item will get again . :P

What does it matter if the first is mage or fighter.

It has to do with "image" yes. I agree.

Edited by 'Baggos'

The check name speak for itself :D It's like you would check for AIO and non AIO char..

if (!player.isAio()) //if not aio, loled
   //blabla
else //if aio, loled
   //blabla

Which is plain stupid. The check is made to check if is aio, so use it like it's desired. I guess, now you get the point.

Edited by SweeTs

The check name speak for itself :D It's like you would check for AIO and non AIO char..

if (!player.isAio()) //if not aio, loled
   //blabla
else //if aio, loled
   //blabla

Which is plain stupid. The check is made to check if is aio, so use it like it's desired. I guess, now you get the point.

Of course. is the same thing..

It is somewhat "stupidity" in this case use "!"

I knew the meaning from that day.

In this case have to be like

if (isMageClass()) get this

else

get this.

But now... if a woman kiss the your upper lip, the same would you feel with a kiss on the bottom lip..

Edited by 'Baggos'

But now... if a woman kiss the your upper lip, the same would you feel with a kiss on the bottom lip..

False statement, I can feel the difference. Stop kissing with a goat* :troll:

* - just kidding

Edited by SweeTs

False statement, I can feel the difference. Stop kissing with a goat* :troll:

* - just kidding

hahaha

You're a crazy guy... :happyforever:

Be careful after 5 drinks... Never you go near on goats..

Edited by 'Baggos'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics