L2j LOG IP CHARACTER SYSTEM

All character session data is automatically saved in the database.

For the player to see their historic in play just use .loginfo .

Wworks on any L2J !

150130031656693871.jpg

Tthis photo shows the historical window after using the command .loginfo .

PRICE

- 15 Euros PAYPAL

MORE INFO

Edited by challenger

Nice! It reminded me that I wanted to make such a thing for quite some time and now I decided to give it a cheap effort :P

MyTZ7gC.png

Our very good , this image gave me Great ideas !

Edited by challenger

Meh, just take the code if you want, its not for l2j, but I think you can salvage what you need.

Oh, and there are some small stuff you should ignore, its just some small cleanup i did in my pack.

https://mega.co.nz/#!QBFSSSQY!bzt7LSU0SQbnNXQMuJxDHN1Ge6ONCxaDxv2fhg9xbDc

Edited by Nik

Meh, just take the code if you want, its not for l2j, but I think you can salvage what you need.

Oh, and there are some small stuff you should ignore, its just some small cleanup i did in my pack.

https://mega.co.nz/#!QBFSSSQY!bzt7LSU0SQbnNXQMuJxDHN1Ge6ONCxaDxv2fhg9xbDc

The password is your username. Also, keep in mind that I might delete this line... I dont like sharing with many people, they dont even leave credits when they put my stuff in their packs. And this interrupts your share anyway.

Ty

Really 15 euros for this? :D

EDIT:
Shares like this worth 1 euro for cofee, but not 15 euros :)
Because it is really easy to do.
It is really weird when people try to sell such codes, really... Maybe you are idiots?

Edited by numl0ckas

Not really... while 15 euro can be a bit much, many codes are not as easy as you think. It might look easy on the first look, but many times you are avoiding small problems that you are going to encounter later within the code. You might think that its just as easy as putting a table in the database and writing/reading there, but its not just that. Imagine that you get 2k online players daily and they login/logout at least 10 times a day. Thats 20k records in a day. In one month, the table will be so full that will cause problems. Easily you can avoid this by deleting records beyond 1 week or deleting records above the 30th number for the specific character, but still, it wont be as accurate as some people might want it to be. Like for example, I havent logged in one month, and I wont be able to see my records? Or I have logged 30 times in one day due to some problems, and my previous records for the other days will be gone? What about if I'm an admin and wanna keep in track from where people logged throughout the whole history of my server, but I dont want a full database? Its so easy to avoid many things that concern the simple-looking code.

The problem can be partially solved by overriding the IPs. If you log in from already recorded IP, the old date is overridden so it will be a little more accurate... but then comes the dynamic IPs.

Another idea for a HWID based servers is not to track the IP, but only the HWID.

Meh, no need to go so deep to avoid the problem. Better fix it. Its not that hard to make an SQL querry that deletes all records beyond 1 month and leaves minimum 15 records to every character (doesnt matter if they surpass 1 month limit). You can also make it to save the deleted data to some output sql file.