Community Board

stayros

Question

All these years we see chronicles after Interlude use Custom Community Boards, for us the newbies adaption of a community board from other Chronicles to Interlude is impossible but every single time someone asks for it the answer is the same,

"there are already shares of community boards, pick one and adapt it".
But here is the point,  :rage:  IF WE COULD ADAPT IT YOU FREAKING GENIUSES WE WOULDNT ASK FOR IT   :y u no?:  

Even adaption between Packs wich is on the same Chronicle is deficult for us...    :poker face:

So here is a good,unique and challenging idea for your last code mate (YES SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH THING FOR INTERLUDE IS UNIQUE   :troll: )

A community board suporting : 

1) Top pvp/pk.
2) Online players.

3) GM Shop,Buffer,Teleporter etc..
4) RB respawn.
5) And the challenging part, Event practicipation-cancelation-information (I' m a freaking rapper   :alone: ).
6) All above configureable <----- (nailed it) via configs.

I spik bester ingland evar   :happyforever: 

Thank you in advance.  :)

Edited by stayros

8 answers to this question

All these years we see chronicles after Interlude use Custom Community Boards, for us the newbies adaption of a community board from other Chronicles to Interlude is impossible but every single time someone asks for it the answer is the same,

"there are already shares of community boards, pick one and adapt it".

But here is the point,  :rage:  IF WE COULD ADAPT IT YOU FREAKING GENIUSES WE WOULDNT ASK FOR IT   :y u no?:  

Even adaption between Packs wich is on the same Chronicle is deficult for us...    :poker face:

So here is a good,unique and challenging idea for your last code mate (YES SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH THING FOR INTERLUDE IS UNIQUE   :troll: )

A community board suporting : 

1) Top pvp/pk.

2) Online players.

3) GM Shop,Buffer,Teleporter etc..

4) RB respawn.

5) And the challenging part, Event practicipation-cancelation-information (I' m a freaking rapper   :alone: ).

6) All above configureable <----- (nailed it) via configs.

I spik bester ingland evar   :happyforever: 

Thank you in advance.  :)

But imagine if now everyone will use that community board for Interlude servers.

It is not hard to do, I like play with HTMLs, I love to make beutiful design (in Interlude it always be terrible:D), BUT NO POINT TO DO.

And I think no one help you, except if you give him money, but I don't make it for money, because these stuff is need to protect:)

Everyone is using all fucking shares from MXC, don't event rework them, okey if you don't know CORE side, why you don't try to change the fucking HTMLs?

But nevermind, I''m just angry of these all same servers with same designs, stuff, mobs, rates etc.

But imagine if now everyone will use that community board for Interlude servers.

It is not hard to do, I like play with HTMLs, I love to make beutiful design (in Interlude it always be terrible:D), BUT NO POINT TO DO.

And I think no one help you, except if you give him money, but I don't make it for money, because these stuff is need to protect:)

Everyone is using all fucking shares from MXC, don't event rework them, okey if you don't know CORE side, why you don't try to change the fucking HTMLs?

But nevermind, I''m just angry of these all same servers with same designs, stuff, mobs, rates etc.

+100 ;)

Indeed. Nowadays, people's creativity is on very low level. That's because of these free shares. They find everything ready, and they don't even spend 5 minutes ti re-edit it, at least.

Indeed but in other chronicles it is shared...so this is a punishment only for interlude people? :P

Yeah! Too right ...

personally something I want (not so great), I try to figure it out without a copy of a share.

So i stay behind now, but better to be late and to learn than to do it, despite quickly and ready, and not thy left with nothing in mind.

I do not care what i'll deliver here in maxcheaters, but i care to i learn first. yesterday, you give free codes. I asked only one place that i not could  find here for an hour ... I did not want all the code from what I had in mind to do.

It's easy to spend something, but is difficult for one to learn how to edit it.

Edited by 'Baggos'