Inspect Feature

Elfosass

So i coded this like 2 years ago or something and people try to pull of stuff like claiming they had the ideas and shit.

unV1LKp.png

And the code: http://pastebin.com/DPWMYwuy

Enjoy

I know its shit coded but i don't have time to recode it.

Edited by Elfosass
  • Thanks 1

Cute that you coded it and yes i had the idea (from wow and not exactly this one) but dont be so offensive makes you look silly, of course people might think about it and gratz that you coded it

edit: The idea is the same, the result isnt and the actual method that my team thought about.. you made it completely different thanks for sharing though

Edited by Ayami-

Cute that you coded it and yes i had the idea (from wow and not exactly this one) but dont be so offensive makes you look silly, of course people might think about it and gratz that you coded it

edit: The idea is the same, the result isnt and the actual method that my team thought about.. you made it completely different thanks for sharing though

show me a preview of yours then.

Feel free to join ewpvp when its live and get your previews then... 

-Regards 

You really think i would join a server nowadays and especially someone's with slim to none knowledge on game design that recycles the same ideas of 2007?

Nah.

You really think i would join a server nowadays and especially someone's with slim to none knowledge on game design that recycles the same ideas of 2007?

Nah.

I hate when i have haters without even bothering people. If you had the idea 2 years ago share it on the old days and stop flamming me and my topics.. 

I hate when i have haters without even bothering people. If you had the idea 2 years ago share it on the old days and stop flamming me and my topics.. 

Do your research. Thats what bothers me.

lol

i was always admiring your imagination,

I wish I had such imagination >>>

You are being sarcastic ofc but im not talking about me having cool ideas cuz it is not a cool idea. Its a regular one.

The thing is that people get ideas of others from the past and recycle them, making them look like unique ideas.

Do your research. Thats what bothers me.

Actually i was going to copy pride's inspect but i thought it will be cool to make it like that: (As it is now)

Target player press .inspect (shows the whole inventory ) not a html, just a real inventory like the ALT+G menu packet

.inspectoff if you dont want to be inspected , yea you might had it before 2 years. Indeed i did not made a research. But in the end, isnt the same right?

I know it is nothing superb and not really unique.. but your attitude dude..... i try to be very good with everyone here, but i guess the most members got a damage with their brains.. This is not going to you but just dont make me think the same about you...

Peace.

Edited by Ayami-

Actually i was going to copy pride's inspect but i thought it will be cool to make it like that: (As it is now)

Target player press .inspect (shows the whole inventory ) not a html, just a real inventory like the ALT+G menu packet

.inspectoff if you dont want to be inspected , yea you might had it before 2 years. Indeed i did not made a research. But in the end, isnt the same right?

dude changing some packets doesn't make your idea unique nor different..

no offense

035bc3aff52d09d3cbfedcf821ff881a.png

ayumi from l2ewpvp happens to have the same unique feature with l2aepvp, with the difference that l2aepvp has it since xdem coded it 2 years ago.

PS: With the .privacy option too

035bc3aff52d09d3cbfedcf821ff881a.png

ayumi from l2ewpvp happens to have the same unique feature with l2aepvp, with the difference that l2aepvp has it since xdem coded it 2 years ago.

PS: With the .privacy option too

I agree with that and my features arent unique but still

Why you keep advertising aepvp on every post of you? Just asking, no offense of course