Amd Vs Intel Temps... [?]

FirefoxAurora

Hello, i use AMD FX-6300 with Stock Cooler and MID Tower (Opened Case with only one 120mm FAN wich is placed in front) and i have 6C - 19/22C while i use my computer (Only while i use Internet)

My Cousin uses Intel i5-3330 with Thermaltake Cooler his case is Carbide Series® SPEC-01 with x5 120mm Fans

My room have 18-20C / Cousin Room 20-26C

So what is wrong? :/

Iyg0lef.png  7sPve3t.png

AMD in general gets more hoter and much faster .

If had this problem in the past .. even had 3 processors get burned bad , after i switched to Intel .. that problem disapeared , i got a i7 quad on my desktop , and a i5 on my laptop , i will never switch back to AMD , as for the answer .. since the begining of time .. AMD has had a heating problem .

AMD in general gets more hoter and much faster .

If had this problem in the past .. even had 3 processors get burned bad , after i switched to Intel .. that problem disapeared , i got a i7 quad on my desktop , and a i5 on my laptop , i will never switch back to AMD , as for the answer .. since the begining of time .. AMD has had a heating problem .

Well as you see AMD in my case is much much cooler... and that's makes me curious...

Hello, i use AMD FX-6300 with Stock Cooler and MID Tower (Opened Case with only one 120mm FAN wich is placed in front) and i have 6C - 19/22C while i use my computer (Only while i use Internet)

My Cousin uses Intel i5-3330 with Thermaltake Cooler his case is Carbide Series® SPEC-01 with x5 120mm Fans

My room have 18-20C / Cousin Room 20-26C

So what is wrong? :/

Iyg0lef.png  7sPve3t.png

Kinda offtopic but i got the same amd cpu as you and im looking to buy a new graphics card soon so whats your experience with the 760 gtx? I am between getting that or the r9 290.

Kinda offtopic but i got the same amd cpu as you and im looking to buy a new graphics card soon so whats your experience with the 760 gtx? I am between getting that or the r9 290.

i will send you message about my suggestion.