Giran Center Fountain For Interlude

Good evening,

Honestly, I don't know in what topic I should need to write so I write it in Request. Maybe someone have Giran textures (staticmeshes) with a fountain in center? I'll leave a screenshot bellow. If someone have, please, share it. 

post-154918-0-20919200-1421622142_thumb.jpg

This is my map , and my copyrights , pm me if you wanna buy it.

x0a0x0a0x0a0xa0

OP: do NOT trust greeks especially this one. he is just a clueless moron who actually has no idea whatsoever 

Well, you can create your own giran with proper tools. There are some tutorials here in the forum, and the learning curve is pretty easy. It's about time that you can do bigger proyects.

@ deividasn147

here you go, you better start learn how to make it yourself

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177851-giran-green-fairy-v11-small-tutorial/

Edited by puredemonsss

Ellen what if i prove that this map is mine ? will you blowjob me ? Puredemonsss saw me doing it btw and i have backup for each import i used.. i have like 20 backups or more that i can feel free to show..
So....blowjob bet on ?

Edited by Icarus Dev

Ellen i saw him too doing them plus i have in my possession all of his backups , i have bought his work and he knows what he is doing.100% trusted from me. I do not know why you hate him but it looks like that you are jealous of him.

Sayed the one that says something and accuses me without proves.. Fucking Greek hater i find your post Offensive , i request a moderator to Ban you since you say something without proves and accuse me and my country.

This map created by Icarus dev.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-

This map is created by Ncsoft, and edited by some shitty faggts, with tools that they dont own, and didnt made up, if you think if you used notepad to edit some song lyrics - you don't become theyr author(That just example of how stupid your expression is).