Best Car From 2000 - 2200E ?

AdenaAgent

@'iAndre a colleague of mine from my old job bought Golf 3,when he bought it he did not look whats going on under car,it had a lot of small rust holes under car mainly in trunk area.He was aware of holes when he did car inspection,he pay'd quite a lot to fix those holes to get that car on road.

@sweets for uk cars steering wheel change to correct side cost starting from 1k euro and goes up it depends on cars mark and model at least in my contry.

@sweets for uk cars steering wheel change to correct side cost starting from 1k euro and goes up it depends on cars mark and model at least in my contry.

Yup, I know. Even in my country the cost is a lil bit cheaper. For ~1,2k euro you have it done perfectly, you can't notice it, except one small thing that they are lazy to change, mark :)

But well, to get the car from UK and change the wheel side would be cheaper than buying the same model in my country, lol.. That's shitty :D

Change country then :D

Hehe, maybe in future I will :D

Yup, I know. Even in my country the cost is a lil bit cheaper. For ~1,2k euro you have it done perfectly, you can't notice it, except one small thing that they are lazy to change, mark :)

But well, to get the car from UK and change the wheel side would be cheaper than buying the same model in my country, lol.. That's shitty :D

Hehe, maybe in future I will :D

they make it hard to get from other country so u would have to buy sh1ts from here :)

Sweets if you are from poland you are getting screwed over so much with those prices,why those car prices are so damn high its like living on diferent planet lol

Some simple facts .. 

@SweeTs , cars in UK are cheap for UK residents but at this point 1 euro = 0.76 pounds that means that the car will cost more than it says. :P
@x-cess , rust can be tricky most of the times a properly maintained car won't have such issues , ofc in that case "rebuilding" won't be affordable at all.

About the side of the steering wheel , prices for old car can go up to 4k (for normal brands) , but in any case it's not afforable at all since you need to change the transmission kit, the whole engine and

of course the interior .. (i wouldn't suggest it except if you are upgrading the engine, for example removing the 1.4cc and adding a 2.5cc engine :P)

@AdenaAgent can you link your country bigest used cars website were you can buy it? i am curious about prices for used cars in your contry  ;D

here  u go m8 :)

http://www.polovniautomobili.com/

Sweets if you are from poland you are getting screwed over so much with those prices,why those car prices are so damn high its like living on diferent planet lol

Kinda yup. Dont forget that 1 euro = 4,1 pln.

For instance, I want to buy audi a3 sportback 05-06 year so I need like 6-7k euro.. So its in good condition.

May is coming.. :D

I have few ideas what to buy..if any1 have some experiances with this car, would be cool to share :)

1. Alpha Romeo 147

2. Peugeot 206

3. Skoda Fabia

4. Fiat Stillo

5. Wolswaguen , Golf 4

6. Renault Clio

Ofc i am talking about used car, around 2001 year of car..

Ty for any advices ;)

5 With Close EYES