Hey guys.

Was reading your all post/suggestions, and decided to add one too.. As for me, you should definitely work, at least a bit, with your visual appearance or design of your website.. As for ppl like me, that means a lot. How can I join a server, and hope that its gonna be good, if staff can even make decent website, and it looks like sh*t, no offence.. Especially when its not that hard to do so these days..  I would say u have plenty of examples, just keep it simple and with all nicely working links in it.

I believe that you should design a better website. I liked the one you used to have in 2013.

Drop rate is like 3x with platinum premium, without about 2x. If you have life than better don't join that server.

Drop is x12 and with premium is with 50 % more  :) Fake info in stalonka srv pls

Drop is x12 and with premium is with 50 % more   :) Fake info in stalonka srv pls

http://l2age.com/forum/index.php?threads/drop-rate.123/

You wrote that it's x12, but in reality it's x3. Also I hate stalone's servers, and i never join them.

Edited by czadfad

funny how a random like you tells me to get a brain when you dont even have 30% of my knowledge  :gusta:

Edited by Karasu

reason?

noone of us spammed/flammed or insulted or break any rules

were just discuss and having fun lolol. Is just a forum for christ sake ,you can call it Tavern ,except were not there to smoke or drink beer

In real life, theres no moderators in a tavern! xD

Edited by Karasu