They said, they wont do a custom l2 server wich would be like a freakin space.. star wars something server, but why in open beta the enchant colors of the weapons are custom? +8 is purple and +10 +11 and +12 is yellow green peace of.. why dont let the color blue like retail why destroying it? or make it at least red but why like a yellow p......

and you dont need polls to discuss something, becouse you are the inventor and you should know what ppl like and can say that the most ppl like such small things in L2 like colors and they dont like yellow peni. when they enchant a weapon +10  believe me.

You dont need all this custom staff, all you need is a good fixed server without any bugged skills, why not focus the energy on necessary things?

btw 11 people for easy instances like freya tezza zaken are pointless

limited boxes to 2 are pointless too, the people will not be able to lvling their chars,  limit boxes for instance are fine but not for lvling

You are the creator, so you should know what ppl like and what they dont like and if you dont know it, then dont wondering why just 100 or 200 ppl play your server, becouse all the small things are those things what makes L2 being L2

The color is easy to replace to normal. The file is only one. But it is good for people who do not understand to put 2 systems

You dont need all this custom staff, all you need is a good fixed server without any bugged skills, why not focus the energy on necessary things?

This is true but for this need testers ;) not enchanters

9 is a good

imit boxes for instance are fine but not for lvling

Limit boxes for instance 4 will be fine and wishout  restriction for dualboxes in normal zones for leveling

They said, they wont do a custom l2 server wich would be like a freakin space.. star wars something server, but why in open beta the enchant colors of the weapons are custom? +8 is purple and +10 +11 and +12 is yellow green peace of.. why dont let the color blue like retail why destroying it? or make it at least red but why like a yellow p......

and you dont need polls to discuss something, becouse you are the inventor and you should know what ppl like and can say that the most ppl like such small things in L2 like colors and they dont like yellow peni. when they enchant a weapon +10  believe me.

limited boxes to 2 are pointless too, the people will not be able to lvling their chars,  limit boxes for instance are fine but not for lvling

You are the creator, so you should know what ppl like and what they dont like and if you dont know it, then dont wondering why just 100 or 200 ppl play your server, becouse all the small things are those things what makes L2 being L2

Colored enchants are placed just for fun in beta test, we were planing to use two patches 1 for colored and one normal, yes we know what people want, but it's test server so we test things out, if we like or not, files are fine so we are focusing on other stuff, you can join and test for yourself, zaken is 9, 2 boxes is not the value ingame atm it is higher.

It is Bella. When he's talking in forum, he always use "Sir". Only Bella doing like that. Also:

"- NEXUS engine reward has been incrased.

- Cost to enter Rift has been decreased.- only in world server was increased

- When using attribute service it will not anymore work if your item value is higher then selected value.

- Possible fix for fortress capture bug.

- Added new Hats,Weapons,Armors,Jewels,Mounts,Fame,GCM to donation shop.

- Nerfed Zaken Exp reward.- in world server zaken up you from 78 to 85

- Hellblade effect nerfed with 2%.

- Increased mage dmg by 1-3%.- in world server mages qq a lot about low fmg

- Magic crit rate increased.- world

- Critical damage cap is now retail- world 

- Removed ss boost for skilltype blow in formula.- world

- Removed teleport option to bazar when you die - teleport bugs should be fixed now.- world

- Olympiad limit enabled, max enchant is +8

- Change in castle and tw date. NOW THEY WILL BE EVERY WEEK.

- Possible fix: My teleport flag should save the coordiantes now correctly

- Class transfer is free now so that the new players can use the 3rd class directly when they level up with the Newbie manager"

Its world server reopening with another name with few fixes.

Advertising other servers in here is against the rules! Ages team separated from World, we have different pack(opened one long term server in 2013 with it with huge success and population and lasted more then year and a half) we are ages staff not worlds and pasting and suggestiong things in here is totaly irrevelant SIR  =D 

We do don't like World policy and how things worked in there - we doing stuff the way we think is best for you and we DO NOT make drastic changes or nerfs/buffs/ninjaupdates in LIVE SERVER.

Join us!

Let the force be with you.

Im not sure about server to be honestly. It isn´t bad, its actually close to be a pretty good one,

but I personally dont like the donation list, well not at all, the most things in the list are absolutely fine.

There are just these patinum, premium account things wich I dont like, couse in my opinion they are giving the donator to much priorities.

For example:  more Exp

more sp

higher drop chance

this ones are ok, maybe the drop chance is a bit to high but in my opinion its not the problem, its just fine but then it comes

higher enchant rate  like +5  +10  +15 added to the normal rate

But I also have to say that other server are using this premium platinum accounts too and I also dont like it on other servers, but this is just my point of view

Im not sure about server to be honestly. It isn´t bad, its actually close to be a pretty good one,

but I personally dont like the donation list, well not at all, the most things in the list are absolutely fine.

There are just these patinum, premium account things wich I dont like, couse in my opinion they are giving the donator to much priorities.

For example:  more Exp

more sp

higher drop chance

this ones are ok, maybe the drop chance is a bit to high but in my opinion its not the problem, its just fine but then it comes

higher enchant rate  like +5  +10  +15 added to the normal rate

But I also have to say that other server are using this premium platinum accounts too and I also dont like it on other servers, but this is just my point of view

Hello reaperimage those premiun rates will be slight over the normal ones we are still in beta as you see and making final preparations and adjustments that have been discussed and considered long before you post your troubles. If have any other suggestion consern or idea tell us! Regards.

ok guys, enough with this story.

Both parties better stop. You have expressed your opinions so stay in topic and don't spam.

bro i start love u! 

:-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:

Don't forget to like share and comment our giveaway post in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L2Age/photos/a.1588498581379157.1073741828.1577051115857237/1588498241379191/?type=1&theaterfor chance to win professional gaming gear by steelseries! 5 days left

Hey guys.

Was reading your all post/suggestions, and decided to add one too.. As for me, you should definitely work, at least a bit, with your visual appearance or design of your website.. As for ppl like me, that means a lot. How can I join a server, and hope that its gonna be good, if staff can even make decent website, and it looks like sh*t, no offence.. Especially when its not that hard to do so these days..  I would say u have plenty of examples, just keep it simple and with all nicely working links in it. 

Hey guys.

Was reading your all post/suggestions, and decided to add one too.. As for me, you should definitely work, at least a bit, with your visual appearance or design of your website.. As for ppl like me, that means a lot. How can I join a server, and hope that its gonna be good, if staff can even make decent website, and it looks like sh*t, no offence.. Especially when its not that hard to do so these days..  I would say u have plenty of examples, just keep it simple and with all nicely working links in it.

Hello Kontrimas, we are not profesional web developrers Are you? :) I'm sorry you dont like it - we are focusing on ingame and adjust everything to provide best balance :) i actualy like the site is simple and easy to navigate.