Itemname-E.dat And L2Fileedit Error

ItemName-e.dat and L2FileEdit Error
When i am trying to change something with FileEdit ItemName for example or either weaponrgp/armorrgp
I am facing this problem
Example
id           name                   description        Others
99        Dynasty Bow        L2MXC Bow         -1 1    1  -1   0 0 0 ( Its just an example written by my hand not real situation)
I want to change the description for example the problem i get is this, when i change the description

99        Dynasty Bow   L2MXC Special Bow    -1 1    1  -1   0 0 0 ( Its just an example written by my hand not real situation)
The spaces between Name and Description are now less and this is giving me an error when i finish with the file and i try to save it 

Conclussion 

When i edit anything with FileEdit the spaces between the id name and everything gets a little bit messy and when it ry 
to save the file i get an error then my Itemname or my file gets deleted

well you can try use one of this thread, good luck.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/182405-c4-god-patched-systems-file-editors/

ItemName-e.dat and L2FileEdit Error

When i am trying to change something with FileEdit ItemName for example or either weaponrgp/armorrgp

I am facing this problem

Example

99        Dynasty Bow        L2MXC Bow         -1 1    1  -1   0 0 0 ( Its just an example written by my hand not real situation)

I want to change the description for example the problem i get is this, when i change the description

99        Dynasty Bow   L2MXC Special Bow    -1 1    1  -1   0 0 0 ( Its just an example written by my hand not real situation)

The spaces between Name and Description are now less and this is giving me an error when i finish with the file and i try to save it 

Conclussion 

When i edit anything with FileEdit the spaces between the id name and everything gets a little bit messy and when it ry 

to save the file i get an error then my Itemname or my file gets deleted

99 Dynasty Bow MxC a, -1 a, a, a, a, 0 0 0 a,

When i edit something CORRECTLY some of the text spaces ( Space between words )

get messed up so you think its about my file editor?

Maybe, you should stop using the prehistoric green U file editor (most likely the one you are using) and switch over the the universal one or any other file editor that wasnt from 2005

do NOT edit the spacing, you can click around to see each category or whatever you want to call it however newer file editors (at least the one I use and it works great) uses a, markers to signify a new category and ending it with \0

Edited by Ellen De La Generes

Maybe, you should stop using the prehistoric green U file editor (most likely the one you are using) and switch over the the universal one or any other file editor that wasnt from 2005

do NOT edit the spacing, you can click around to see each category or whatever you want to call it however newer file editors (at least the one I use and it works great) uses a, markers to signify a new category and ending it with \0

Thanks for your time replying to me,

I have used right now a new File editor the problem is still not fixed however i realised something new

The space errors comes only in big words

For example if i Delete Adena word its okay but when i try to delete  a bigger word like Extreme dynasty bow the spaces get messed

any ideas?

the auto format on forum kinda fucks the line i posted (didnt realize that until i tested it)

highlight the name, make sure you didn't highlight any spaces at the end

c4bc370350.png

1f1962f679.png

click the end of the blue box and you will get the right place to type your 'yellow text'

88a1b411e6.png

6873d18234.png

description starts with a, and end it with \0

the auto format on forum kinda fucks the line i posted (didnt realize that until i tested it)

highlight the name, make sure you didn't highlight any spaces at the end
c4bc370350.png

1f1962f679.png

click the end of the blue box and you will get the right place to type your 'yellow text'
88a1b411e6.png

6873d18234.png
description starts with a, and end it with \0

Thank you very much Ellen you solved my problem !!!

Also where can i find your editor? i download CriticalErrors link but not having a, /0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/53dqmtfqku44v4e/GOD+FileEdit.rar

this was off the sticky in this section and seems to be fine because it supports every client below GoD as well