H5 L2Tales (Source Included).

I see lots of positive feedback's from this seller, is there any backdoor proof? 

Even though as i know redemption is a customer of you, and  he had "account info" leaks when he first opened that took him some time (and maybe money) to fix it.

Any answer is welcome.

I know and that was fixed , I was there too.

I know and that was fixed , I was there too.

Then since you know that there was a "backdoor" shouldn't you inform your clients and update them aswell?

Show me a client I did not updated

Don't know your clients my friend, also i dont know if you updated them or not  and of course i dont know if your clients are aware of any backdoor,

but if you did so, you got a thumbs up from me!

Don't know your clients my friend, also i dont know if you updated them or not  and of course i dont know if your clients are aware of any backdoor,

but if you did so, you got a thumbs up from me!

I didn't had any big server like redemption who reached 4k online to test the files for real vs Vasilis(tales owner) and any other kind of exploits/bugs , but yes after february when I was informed from Alex about that bug , I actual had my phone closed on that night and he reached me on the morning desparate that stalone was scaming characters , he closed the server before we talked and searched for the problem and fixed it that was the only thing , but all the customers got updated.

• 3 weeks later...

Many ppl wondering if this source has backdoor or not..After 2 months for my purchase i found it,for my good luck before i go live with server.Proofs are here and as you see is confirmed by ady.Proofs :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jjxea2axq3jgjh6/backdoorproof.rar

Report also send to admins.If you delete this,i will spread it at all sections.

If you want more infos pm me.

One Question you bought from Ady Backdoored l2tales files Right ?

when i said ady was scammer no one trusted me, you all protected him and now i hope you learnd your lesson!

yes man i took my lesson and i want to protect others....i hope today this scammer banned permantly from this forum.He made a lot of money...and the worst?many new server are alive with his source.I hope to read this post and fix the source if they can.I am sure that many other backdoors are inside.

yes man i took my lesson and i want to protect others....i hope today this scammer banned permantly from this forum.He made a lot of money...and the worst?many new server are alive with his source.I hope to read this post and fix the source if they can.I am sure that many other backdoors are inside.

what u excpet from this idiot guy ? i bet many people gave 500 + Euros for this crap pack and now they are sad cuz of backdoors 

what u excpet from this idiot guy ? i bet many people gave 500 + Euros for this crap pack and now they are sad cuz of backdoors 

this post is from december...and noone proove a proof???so i thought that it was clean..btw expect backdoor source inside was shit,full unfinished.Lets see what admins do about this now.

this post is from december...and noone proove a proof???so i thought that it was clean..btw expect backdoor source inside was shit,full unfinished.Lets see what admins do about this now.

cuz nobody know how to find these backdoors nobody searched for them thats why :P