interlude [L2Off] L2 Survival

♠Zeff♠

Dear players,

I am on my end starting to advertise as much as I can on my end, and setup the voting site and so on but remember that the main factor that can help getting even more people on the server is the community. Help passing the word out, try getting clan trying out the server, there is a lot of way helping out the server.

Remember that having more people playing the server is as well in your interest, it means potentially more fun and more PvP.

We are looking forward to see people playing back on L2-Survival.

Might give a try there as always on l2s/l2r, just for the lol, even if it doesn't last long (like all the server around now, check l2mid ...), as long as I have fun idc.

I don't get forum warrior flaming all the private server (not only this one), get a life, stop ragging because of a ban of few pixels  :happyforever:

By: Vincent
May this year be more promising

than the year before! Spread the
happiness all around you!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Happy trolldays, wish you champagne and weed.

Open beta will occur tomorrow.
It will open the 28/12/2014 at 10:00 AM and close at 29/12/2014 2:00 AM.

The open beta is focused on bug report and giving people a preview, it is not intended at this stage to have suggestions.
Suggestion were implemented accordingly the past few weeks and we would like to thanks the community for the participation.

You can do request to the GM team when GM are online during the open beta.
As I am very busy finishing few details concerning the server and probably fixing the latest bugs reported, it is very unlikely to catch me in game.

ctrl+c, ctrl+v

Edited by PrimaryT

Dear players,

The registrations are not opened and the patch is now available through the auto-updater in our download section. You can as well download Interlude directly from us in case you are missing the client.

We would also like to announce that we will be doing an open beta from 28/12/2014 at 10:00 AM and close it the 29/12/2014 at 2:00 AM (CET). The open beta is more focused on bug report than focusing on game suggestion that we have been implementing last weeks.

Please feel free to login and test out by yourself, our GM should be in game to assist you in case you have any question.

See you soon in game !

Grand Opening

The opening will be the 2nd of January 2015. As for the specific timing it is still not officially announced, you can take the beginning of the afternoon as un-official information (usually we do open at 15:00 or 16:00 CET, this will be precisely officially announced later on, but you already have a precise idea).

- Sawk

L2-Survival open beta ended
Dear players,

We would like to thank you for participating to the open beta and the precious feedback and bug report you provided.

The characters and accounts have been deleted, this time we decided to delete accounts as well.
You can now create an account for the live.

We hope to see you back in game for the grand opening the 2nd of January 2015 !

Posted on 29 Dec 2014 by Sawk