classic [L2J] L2Pow

TroubleChick

What makes you think he knows anything about cracking or even DoSing.

They just hand him a db and hes trying passwords till he finds a decent account to scam like a Homo Erectus is mauling anything he sees in his need for food.

If that kind of knowledge is cracking then i'll send a resume to EUROPOL now and hopefully i'll join their ranks.

ROFL, I burst out laughing for some reason. I was picturing some brute smashing his head against the keys. And voila, some cracked accounts.

Well played :D

Cheers,

Granny

Oh, about the hacked/leaked/stolen  DB with lots of accounts and passes.

We will enforce players at account creation to use at least one number in the account name and one in the password.

This will cut a lot of accounts from being scammed with old info from other servers.

We will also have a pin code that you need to enter at login, after enter world. It takes 5 sec to authd. yourself and keeps a trouble some steps away.

And i also found a way to stop clickers / make them useless ;)

But you will see that ingame during OBT.

Cheers and lets all have a wonderful week!

Me again :D

with achylek hacfking and ddosing servers ye :)  stalones friend

actualy he have no fuckin clue about ddosing or even hackin a single 5/5 acc/pass would be impossible for him. as eagleeye said he just had the database from holiday.

i like how everyone trying flame me

:happyforever:  :happyforever: :happyforever:  

No, they just love your avatar.. and your hacking skills too! :lol:

I don't believe it's trying. I think it's actually happening ;)

Cheers,

Granny

hmm, but everyone think i got holiday database so thats why i scam...

but holiday database is md5 decoded so yea i scam with that

http://imgur.com/ccd4xyT   yea izi scamkky

Edited by AchYlek

hmm, but everyone think i got holiday database so thats why i scam...

but holiday database is md5 decoded so yea i scam with that

http://imgur.com/ccd4xyT   yea izi scamkky

How you get it? Share it if you don't know what to do! :lol:

About OBT starting today 15 Dec 2014

As Joe announced, today we will start OBT.
The first 1-2-3 days will be a heavy developing mode OBT, that means a lot of restarts. This is because we wait more players to join so we can comment features and take some decisions about drops, quests and other stuff, that will follow us to LIVE.
Thursday and Friday (till live hour) it will be easier with fewer restarts since i expect the main lines of the server to be ready till than.

So what do we expect from this OBT?

First of all we wanna show you the files so you can tell us more about them. We have them for some time but are not yet fully familiarized with the pack.

Second big goal is balancing. Both farming balance and classes balance. You have a Beta Assistant NPC that give you free stuff, lvl, nobless, hero status, d-lvl and if we need to add more we will. Use it and do not stop us from working so you ask us to lvl u up or other stuff that u can get from that NPC.

A thirth goal is all that have to do with epics and instances checked. We plan to do this in the last 2 days when hopefully we will have more ppl on for testings. We want to make a long term fun server, not a grinding paradise but not a HR. We need to find the balance in epic jwls, else you will get bored to fast and leave. On the other hand, i expect that after 2-3-4 month of server, any player that was active on PoW since the first week to be able to have at least one set of RB jwls (maybe not Valakas/Antharas but for that he can trade).

As i write this post, Joe is putting up the DDoS protection (we wanted to start without protection in beta but we changed our mind in the last moment) and as soon as that is done we will do the last checkes and cleanup and start. I know we are in a bit of delay but thats the price we have to pay for a job well done icon_e_wink.gif

You must understand very well:
IS NOW OUR OWN PACK!
This means we are not the creators of it so, if you see any other server names from the old developers let us now so we fix it.
If you see anything that looks like a bug ask us, maybe is some extra feature and than we decide if it stays or goes. (ex. in Sel Mahum you can drop some op herbs that last for 10 minutes)

That was all.... cya ingame!

Edited by TroubleChick

How you get it? Share it if you don't know what to do! :lol:

https://www.cryptool.org/en/cryptool2-en

http://www.hashkiller.co.uk/

I don't think he is smart enough to have actually found the step and yet again he was handed the key as the dm itself from a 3rd person who actually has some skills(or is the original author :troll: ).

Hacking and useful skills associated with breaking codes and so on is probably a rare occurrence in these forums. There may be a few guys with actual useful skills but the majority of these server owners and their associates are most likely just using booters to shutdown sites/servers that are unprotected sufficiently and brute forcing passwords from a database.

Firstly, an organization that decrypts password is pretty fucking sketchy. I'm surprised people still play on those servers because I'd assume that a lot of the people use the same password/email for their paypal accounts and such.

So breaking the trust barrier is just pretty shallow.

I dunno, it's one thing to DDOS, and another to strip people of their privacy on your server.

Pretty shady practices.

Cheers,

Granny

https://www.cryptool.org/en/cryptool2-en

http://www.hashkiller.co.uk/

I don't think he is smart enough to have actually found the step and yet again he was handed the key as the dm itself from a 3rd person who actually has some skills(or is the original author :troll: ).

with that webs u will decrypt maybe how long is your peniz

Hacking and useful skills associated with breaking codes and so on is probably a rare occurrence in these forums. There may be a few guys with actual useful skills but the majority of these server owners and their associates are most likely just using booters to shutdown sites/servers that are unprotected sufficiently and brute forcing passwords from a database.

Firstly, an organization that decrypts password is pretty fucking sketchy. I'm surprised people still play on those servers because I'd assume that a lot of the people use the same password/email for their paypal accounts and such.

So breaking the trust barrier is just pretty shallow.

I dunno, it's one thing to DDOS, and another to strip people of their privacy on your server.

Pretty shady practices.

Cheers,

Granny

When your server launches you 'll find out that the douchbag level of your competitors is from outer space.

Good luck.You 'll need it.