Need advise

joogis

so what to chose i want to be dark elf so witch class to pick on main that tank or dagger . i would like to pick Ghost hunter but i cant win with it in oly but i pick tank it not so good at attacking ;-/ what would you suggest ? and what subs to pick later ?? i know 1 sub that ill take (sorcer) and what to pick for other  2 spots ??

P.S. server rates for 100x to 500x no tattos  and all other things  are on gm shop and buffer 8)

so what to chose i want to be dark elf so witch class to pick on main that tank or dagger . i would like to pick Ghost hunter but i cant win with it in oly but i pick tank it not so good at attacking ;-/ what would you suggest ? and what subs to pick later ?? i know 1 sub that ill take (sorcer) and what to pick for other  2 spots ??

P.S. server rates for 100x to 500x no tattos  and all other things  are on gm shop and buffer 8)

what chronicle?? stack subs??

dark elvens has best critical damage so u'll make best dmg by usnig dagger skills, but as sk u got ls -> u can paralyze enemy, u got cubics also (but best tank is pala or da imo:P)

Dude.

Abyss Walker - The dagger that hits hardest and has a very good chance to crit with backstab or lethal blow from behind. If you use Focus Death its +90% Crit Damage from behind which means you'll hit hard as fvck from behind

Shillean Knight - A tank that can approach a fight in anyway. It has good nukes and Good P.def. It can attack with its sword and do decent damage =).

The choice is yours!

server CT2 (gracia) no stuck subs. i like GH and shilent templar but if i use tank then ill lose some good skills with GH as sub with just 80 lvl and if i take GH on main  then i cant win in oly because all other classes pawn my dagger in oly ( because most in oly tanks mages so hard to kill )

but how to win with it in oly then ??

win whit in oly whit GH?

this way:

1 before  u aproach him , use hex to low his p def

2 always have activated Vicious Stance & Focus Skill Mastery

3 use Mortal Strike (>.<) and Sand Bomb whit other tanks that have low atk speed and archers

4 use Focus Death not Focus Power

5 pray to god :D

GL my friend

well  i have to say that i love tanks but i hate daggers but i will try to be fair.....so i am telling that i will choose the GH if your style is to pown fast but if u wanna to have more chances and the pvp will have a lot of more time........SK is very good in oly cause of lighiting strike and cubics :).....but i am saying that is better to choose ur favorite class and nothing more....and u can think that that if AW is not and very powerfull in olly no other AW will be ...so u can take more points easy and if u are lucky and u fight with archers is simple just use UE nothing more( is obvious hex/power brake )

ya i agree with taking your favorite class :) but i like tanks and dagers too !! so but then iam with GH in oly i allways get tank ar mage tank like paly or duelist i cant win and then i fight againts mages they sleep me :( i would take tank but then i take sub GH i loose some good skills  so ......